Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Made call, other person can't hear me.

I have just tried making two calls and in both cases the person the other end could hardly hear me. Between both calls I did a battery pull and took out the SIM card. The problem is not with the microphone as I just made a recording using the voice r...

Resolved! New Sure Signal V3 Not Connecting

I've just received a new Sure Signal V3. I've registered it on my account however the lights seem to switch between 'Connecting' and then the error message 'Your Sure Start can't access the Vodafone system' and advises me to register the device. Coul...

HTC One M8 Camera problem.

Hello,I have a HTC One M8 (had it about 6 weeks) and last week the rear camera stopped working. I can take a selfie, but that's it. There's no error message. I did a factory reset and it started working again, for a few day then it stopped working ag...

Sure Signal stopped working for administrators phone but not others!

Have had the Sure Signal unit for years, in the last few weeks I cannot get any signal in the home yet other family members do get a signal. (My phone is fine when its away from the house).I have re-registered the unit as it no longer showed up on my...

Wichav by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

K5150 dongle issues

Hi, I just bought a pay as you go K5150 dongle two days and it worked fine the first day, but now it disconnects every 10 minutes (the vodafone mobile broadband application shows Connected but I have no acces to internet).  I mainly use the dongle to...

LuisM by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! My Vodafone Stats

I've just started the second month of the all-you-can-eat Data Trial. On the My Vodafone app, my text numbers and call minutes have reset to zero, but the Data figure hasn't - is this correct?

raymartin52 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Proof of usage

Hi there,I've been on the phone to Vodafone to request a proof of usage for my insurance but no one knows what this is!It is NOT proof of purchase and a bill is not sufficient either.I need something with details of the mobile phone I have been using...

Mags28 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

I've just got this phone and am very happy with it....exdept....the Facebook app crashes every time I try to post a reply to a Timeline post. Anyone with the same problem....or a solution?  I've tried reinstalling the app and clearing cache etc. 

iainmann by 9: Established
  • 10 replies
  • 1 thanks

Can't unregister my Sure signal

Hello, I've not had an account for over a year and a half, but i wanted to pass the sure signal on to a customer who has been with you for years. Please can you unregister this box 21196896977 thank you

Labels