Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal not working - no lights

All of a sudden my sure signal has stopped working. Does anyone know of a sollution as I am now having to go to the bottom of the garden to be able to speak on the phine again.

Russp1 by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone not getting 3G signal from Sure Signal V3

Hi there, My sure signal V3 is apparently working, but neither my phone nor my wife's picks up a 3G signal. The red power light is on and the next two lights are solid. It has been working in the past, but then started to become intermittent and now ...

hcarver by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 5s suddenly stopped working with SureSignal (v1)

A while ago now, my iphone 5s just suddenly stopped working with my SureSignal at home. I have tried manual roam, removing the sim, restoring to factory settings, backing up and restoring my iphone from itunes but nothing. The SureSignal is working f...

Mobile not connecting to Active Sure Signal

Hey everyone,I have the V3 Sure Signal. Recently got BT Hub 4 installed. The site signal has the solid red light and both mobile / data lights are solid white.I have made sure my wife's mobile and my mobile are registered on the sure signal site. I h...

Samsung Galaxy S5 not receiving text messages from non samsung phones.

Hi.I recently upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S5 from an S3, for some reason I can't recieve text messages from my friend who has a nokia lumia.  She gets my texts and replies, when I go to my call log it shows that she has replied to my texts but nothi...

Alison82 by 2: Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Galaxy s5 Lollipop v5.01 / 5.02 WHEN??

Hi,I have the s5, running Lollipop v5.00. Since loading Lollipop I have found, apart from anything else, that my phone NO LONGER rings AND vibrates. I can either have it ring, OR vibrate, but not both. It always USED to ring and vibrate, should I hav...

kevinx by 6: Helper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data usage

Hello, I am looking for some advice. I have received my bill from vodaphone this month which was a total shock since I have exceeded my data usage by miles and have a hefty bill to pay. My dispute about this is that on all occasions dated (over a per...

mazb00 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

LG G Flex 2 Overheating

Hi Everyone.. Had my GFlex 2 for about 2 weeks now and I was wondering if anyone else had an issue with it overheating.. Mine will randomly get very warm and stop responding.In some instances the phone will just be in my pocket and warm up to a quite...

vrbarreto by 4: Newbie
  • 59 replies
  • 0 thanks

Organising WiFi Hotspots

Hey Vodafone Team,We are traveling to the UK on a business trip at the end of July. We're looking to purchase 3 x R216 4G Hotspots on "Pay as you Go" plans when we arrive for Internet access.Is there any way to arrange these before we arrive, and hav...

Labels