Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

data

Hi today i bought new sim card vodafone nano for my iphone 5 16GB. i top up for £20. and i choose £20 Freedom Freebee. i have txt and i can make calls. but i havent got data. everything is on. but i still havent got data connection. plise help

Galaxy note 4 setting menu "Tryme" vodafone background logo

HI all, I just got used galaxy note 4 n910, basically phone was purchased from Vodafone but unlock for all carrier. Just wondering, I got a logo in background whenever I open setting option (picture attached), wall paper, and even camera, "try me" Vo...

aqibanum by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 6 not sending Messages

I've recently had a new iPhone 6 and I get regular 'Message Sent Failiure' messages with a circled red 'Exclamation mark' and a red 'Not Delivered' beneath it.It doesn't happen on all messages, and doesn't happen on my work iPgone 4S to the same numb...

gwion23 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

android lollipop

Downloaded Lollipop yesterday, what a big mistake! Several issues -1. Lots of apps dissapeared2. Google Play Store will not work3. Can send and receive texts but can't read any I get as only get blank screen4. My contacts have dissapeared. Please Vod...

One Sure Signal - Two phones. Neither wroking

I just added a second phone number to my Sure Signal, now when I dial either of my phones they are unavailable and go straight to answer service. The Sure Signal device is on and working, both phones have good signals but I cannot get through to eith...

Resolved! S5 mini wifi connectivity problems.

Hmmmm I'm starting to hate technology. Husband & I purchased two S5 mini's through vodafone in December. Up until two weeks ago all was well and good. Since then - husbands has been fine, mine on the other hand is going down the toilet soon. The main...

Sure signal 3 out of stock.....again!!!

Placed an order today on the web through vodafone. Only after taking all my details including card details, was I then informed that the sure signal is out of stock. Two questions spring to mind: 1) Why not inform customers that there is no stock ava...

Resolved! iphone 6 unlock

Hi, I am having a lot of stress on what I thought should be relatively straightforward issue. I bought and sold an iphone, the friend who I sold it to cant use it due it to being locked to vodafone. He is in another part of the country now over 400 m...

M8/M9 Self help... (how to)

If you suspect something isn't working right with your HTC M8/M9 Phone, there is a built in Service menu that can help you test the fault yourself. This could help you get a quicker repair or even help you solve the problem yourself...   Open the Pho...

Screenshot_2015-04-04-15-55-28.png Screenshot_2015-04-04-15-55-44.png Screenshot_2015-04-04-15-56-13.png

Can't add new user to Sure SIgnal

I can't add new users and keep getting the following message. Sorry we are not able to process your request because of following errors in your form.Sorry, we're having a technical problem at the moment. Please try again in a few minutes. If you keep...

agysler by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels