Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Suresignal not working

HelloSuresignal v1 S/N 21196794842I have two sure signala a v1 and a recently acquired v3. Both have been working very well.Last week I changed my ISP, and my ADSL modem/router. With some reconfiguration on my network. The v3 still works flawlessly, ...

Kengr1 by 4: Newbie
  • 27 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal keeps getting suspended

Living in a rural location where broadband and landline service is very unreliable & slow and my only real communication with the outside world is via my mobile phone but that has it’s own connection problems. I laid my trust in Vodafone and was assu...

Blat56 by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Note 4: Firmware update needed for Gear VR

Just got the Gear VR for my Note 4, and the phone requires a carrier firmware update to work. Looks like most other networks have updated. When will Vodafone release the update, as I've just got a big white paperweight at the moment!?

Proof of purchase

Hi can you provide me with proof of purchase of my phone for insurance certificate please

Resolved! HTC One M8 not connecting using H+ with Vodafone

Up until just before Christmas '14 I had an HTC One M7 that came from Vodafone and usually connected to the Vodafone network using 'H+' and would give me download speeds of around 7 Mbps. Unfortunately the phone broke. HTC replaced it with a "new" On...

Resolved! Calls going straight to voicemail

Hi I have had my iphone 6 for 2 weeks, I was with O2 and moved over to Vodafone, but people keep ringing me which is not going through to my phone, even though I have a full signal and not on the phone.  It is happening a lot, the person calling will...

Vodafone sure signal v2

HiI have bought a Vodafone sure signal v2 second hand and have registered it through the website to my address. It does not seem to be improving signal and keep getting emails saying that it has changed location. I believe that it has been deregulate...

upgrade to nano simm and Sure Signal

Hi, Like some other users I have just upgraded my phone to HTC M* and had to change my simm for a nano. No I get no reception from SureSignal. My other phones still work fine. Can it be refreshed or something. I have tried rebooting the sure signam b...

agorman by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels