Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Samsung Genio Slide - How Do I Turn Off Keytones?

Hi All, Please can sombody tell me how to turn off the annoying keytones on a Samsung Genio Slide. I have read the manual from cover to cover and can find nothing. Normally one finds something in Profiles, not so with this phone. I know it did not ...

Eastman40 by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

changing to a micro sim from a standard sim & keeping my number

Hi, I have a new phone which requires a micro sim, I called in-store this morning and they arranged the new micro sim and the transfer of my number from my existing standard sim to the new sim.  I was told it would take an hour and my old sim card wo...

mrslg by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problems with iMessage on iPhone 4

Hi, I've been trying to sort out my Mum's new iPhone 4 since Christmas Eve but can't understand why I can't get iMessage to work from her number, not just her Apple ID. When I turn on iMessage, it says "Waiting Activation" and a pop-up notifies me th...

Proof of purchase

Hello, My insurance company requires proof of purchase for my new Iphone 6.  I've been through this before and again it is proving painful by Vodafone.  I've been passed round one depatment to the next with no results, I've tried the online web chat,...

Screen Shot 2015-01-06 at 17.53.18.png

4G pay monthly plan

I have recently purchased an internet dongle with a Sim only plan of 5GB data at £21 per month.  When I bought this, it was very clearly explained to me that if I was about to go over my limit, I would receive notification and would have to give my p...

Vodafone online store - Sure signal

There seems to be a glitch with Vodafone's online store as it won't allow me to add a sure signal V3 to the basket and comes up underneath with ????? Ideally I would buy it from my local store but they say they can't order it in! Please can you resol...

Unable to connect to Vodafone network with HTC One - Bizarre behaviour

All of a sudden back in the last week of August my HTC One (non m8) stopped connecting to the Vodafone network.  Since that point the behaviour of the phone has been identical even though a few different incidents have happened. So I phone up Vodafon...

StoneFree by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! iPhone 5 Sure Signal Problem

Hi, I recently set up a Sure Signal v.3 (S/N 40123619815) and have it successfully working with my iPhone 4. I also have an iPhone 5 and no end of de-registering/registering the number seems to be kicking it into action. It seems this has been a comm...

JoelH77 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

New customer ....Problems, Problems ...where do start ?

Right ..I am not a professional moaner or complainer. I am posting this in the hope of some help and guidance as I have really got to the end of the line.I have been with Vodafone for about 2 weeks, and left my old provider (Virgin Mobile) as they ag...

Need bill iPhone 5s

Hi I have bought a vodafone iphone 5s this without invoice and the need for repair under warranty . I can provide details of the phone but I have nothing more

eric7 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels