Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal and a Ported Number

Hi There,My number ported from o2 to Vodafone this morning.  Strangely, my phone remained able to connect to the Sure Signal (I had put the VF temporary number in my Sure Signal) even when the number had ported in - this worked for a couple of hours....

Sure Signal box, unhappy

I have been with vodafone since Feb 2014 and i must admit i am very unhappy with this contract. The major issues i have with it is the coverage for calls and web, the signal in my house is very unpredictable and if i go 2 streets from my home its fin...

stejjy by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung galaxy s5 unable to connect to network

I received my new phone and new sim yesterday and I tried to activate it and I went through all the sim swap online and it still isn't activated yeah, it is just saying emergency calls only and when I try to connect to the network (Vodafone UK) it ju...

SureSignal V1 query

Hi,  I'm new with the suresignal, don't know it is working. I have only the first LED (power light) is solid and others is not flashing or light up like the support website said. I tried to reboot the router and the suresignal as well, but my SIMs st...

liewjls by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung Galaxy S5 SIM swap problem

When I got the email replied by Vodafone complaint handling team I depressed. Just give one try via this eForum. I went to the local Vodafone shop to swap my SIM card and to transfer contacts from Samsung Galaxy Ace2 to Samsung Galaxy S5 on 06/12/201...

DBG by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Contract

If my contract has ran out and I want to cancel it all together how long does it take before the contract will be over?

Resolved! No control over Suresignal

My Suresignal worked perfectly whe I was on PAYG. I switched to a Monthly Contract. Eventually I got an online account set up. The Suresignal is not present in the account.  There is however an icon inviting me to register my suresignal, you  can pro...

App issue - maybe

In June I purchased a new Skoda Super (2014 car) that uses the rSap profile to connect to bluetooth... Up until a few weeks ago I have had no issues with the car connection and my Galaxy S3, no for some reason the bluetooth looses connection with the...

Resolved! Problem with Vodafone Windows 8.1 App for Mobile Broadband

Until recently my Windowd 8.1 (32 bit) tablet was running the Vodafone Windows App pefectly but I installed an update driver for the 3G card which did not work.  In order to recover I had to refresh the Windows OS and install a previous version of th...

CanerM by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels