Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Mobile Wifi R207 time limit

Hi, i just bought a Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi R207 from Tescos and it says it comes with 4GB of data, what i would like to know is how long does this data last after ive enabled the sim, ive had a look through all the paper leaflets that came with device...

twix41 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Poor Call Quality

Hi, I have had Sure Signal v3 for over a year now and never had any issues but for the past few days everyone I have spoken with has complained of poor call quality, sounding like a robot and every other word dropping out. I can hear people fine and ...

speedtest.JPG pingtest.JPG
benjg1 by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

No option for 32gb iPhone 5s?

I've had an extremely frustrating morning - I've been a Vodafone customer for over 15 years, and wanted to upgrade my iPhone 4s 32gb to a 5s 32gb.There were no options for iPhone showing online so I contacted customer service via we chat. 1 hour 10 m...

Beckyfav by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Port forwarding on ZyXEL SBG3300

Hello I have an ADSL Broadband line that has an upload speed of 0.4mb and a download speed of 2mb. Because I want faster internet I have also installed Satellite Broadband. Unfortunately the latency of satellite does not allow VOIP and allow the Sure...

iPhone 6 and 6 Plus FAQs

FAQs and help guides Get iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus help and support from FAQs, videos and much more.   Swapping your SIM If you've recently upgraded or got a new phone, and need to change the size of your SIM, we have a very easy to use website here...

Ellis_VF by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Poor Customer Service!

My latest greviance with Vodafone is that I've been wanting to change my faulty handset for months now to no avail. Can someone help in this regard as I'm just fed up having to explain my viewpoint, be it Cust Services or Vodafone Store Rep. My BB ...

FHH by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal no power

I live in an area with no signal, 2 days ago my sure signal stopped working.I tweeted the vodafone help team, they just told me to try another power lead... (Because I just happen to have loads of those lying around)My point is.. I have 3 lines with ...

Getting an NUC Code

Hi I have been trying to get an NUC code for an iPhone 4s locked to voda that I passed on to a friend for her son after I upgraded. I have been into stores, called 191 a million times and tried to fill in the form on the voda website all to no avail....

AGriGlo by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mis-sold a mobile device . Nothing happening

HiI am in a similar situation as "strocky"  referred to in her message earlier.In a nutshell I was cold called and the CS rep said he could give me an extra 2Gb of data to stop me going over my allowance. So far so good it seemed. After a hard sell I...

Gill_ by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Neither I nor the tech team can register my Sure Signal

I cannot register my v3 Sure Signal. On the website the registration form constantly returns an error message (see attached image), so I called the technical team and after a lengthy conversation they assured me that they had successfully registered ...

ChrisDW by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels