Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Text message Signal Box has moved.

I keep getting message "We have noticed your Sure Signal box40111636243 has moved"I followed self help & re confirmed my post code online but still received same message. I then called 191 & operator re confirmed post code & said I would not receive ...

Birkster by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Iphone 6 rip off?

why are the new iphones so much more expensive on vodafone compared with o2?I wanted to upgrade both numbers i have with vodafone, but it works out around £400 more expensive than what o2 offer on their website.

pete_a by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

deregister a pin?

im selling on my bold 9000 do i have to deregister the pin? i have already cancelled the BIS, do i need to do this?

number14 by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 6+ nightmare

I ordered an iPhone 6+ 128GB in every colour at 8:01:01 BST (I checked this against the FOCS 1 atomic clock in Switzerland at the time of ordering) having spent the entire night awake incase I overslept and was unable to call 191 on time that morning...

SIII Mini widgets - weather and favourite contacts

I got an SIII Mini having already seen and used another person's.  However, mine, when I started setting it up, has different widgets as its defaults.  There is no 'favourite contacts' widget which allows you to store up to 9 contacts on one of the f...

Sure Signal v1 no longer working - system power light flashing

Hi, We have just changed router to an ASUS 1750 and now the SureSignal no longer works. I get a single steady green light (after complete reset - 30secs - its now a flashing light).I have set up a static IP (192.168.118) on the router for the Sure Si...

Vodafone - incompetence

I am at the end of my thether with vodafone now!  I phoned friday morning and ordered a new account (iphone 6) and an upgrade iphone 6 (in that order).  Having of course wrestled with a useless website and spent 50 mins on hold before speaking to a c...

Labels