Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Loss of connection with Sure Signal ver1

After over three years of usually trouble free use returned from holiday, switched router and Sure Start back on. Nothing! No recent changes to hardware or software.Could you check if my unit is connecting up to your servers?Ser No 21231983368postcod...

SureSignal V1 Problems

Hi, I have two suresignals (both V1) which seem to have developed the same fault even though they are in different locations and with different service providers. Nothing has been changed on either sure signal.... both sure signals are displaying thr...

xentrix by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

URGENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE: v2 both lights flashing for 2 DAYS

Please can you help. After 4 months working just fine my v2 sure signal has not worked for 2 days. This is stopping me making and receiving important calls to vulnerable people I work with who need my assistance, hence it's urgent I get this fixed so...

All lights flashing on Sure Signal Version 2

Hi,Not had a phone signal all day so turned off Sure Signal for 10 minutes and then plugged it in again checking all the connections. Its now been 3 hours and all lights including the power light are still flashing.  Its serial number is 41113718641....

Sure signal problem

Sure signal 3, in common many others, today after moneths of no issues, have flashing power light and solid internet light, follow advice on other posts nothing changes. On occasions power up appears to complete, but phone calls just hang and device ...

frisbyte by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Deactivate Sure Signal

Hi - does anyone know how I can deactivate my old sure signal? I would like to pass this onto my friend as I no longer need it. I can no longer access my account online as I have ported my number to another network and my account doesn't work?

Sure Signal V2 power light flashes

My sure signal v2 has just stopped working and has not worked all day now. It has changed status from the power light to be continually on to flashing constantly. The phone light only flashes after restarting and doesn't appear again. I have followed...

bbutcher by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

No Service on iPhone 5s after previously working

Hello,I've been using this phone well for a month now, but on a trip back from Spain, I can no longer recieve any signals either in Spain or in the UK.It was working ok in Alicante, and then when we landed in Madrid and I turned off Flight-mode, it h...

iPhone5 not working with Suresignal

I've just received my upgrade from iPhone 4 to 5 and it he sim is working as I can make calls in areas with signal but at home I have no signal even though we have a sure signal . I've tried resetting the sure signal and the phone but nothing works. ...

mobile wifi launches unwanted new browser window automatically

Hi, I recently purchased a Vodafone mobile wifi R206 base station as a temporary solution to get online on my laptop while waiting for my ISP to hook up my home connection. I no longer use my mobile wifi base station but my browser (be it Safari or C...

nhojkins by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels