Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Sure Signal and Ethernet power adaptors

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone had any experience of using the sure signal with  powerline ethernet adaptors?

marc2629 by 5: Helper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

BT Home Hub 4 Sure Signal 3 - Ethernet issues

Hi, I have my sure signal 3 which for the past 24 hours has seen the power light flashing and the ornage mobile light constant. I managed to open up all of the required ports but can not assign them to the device because the router does not pick up t...

Resolved! V1 SureSignal - no Phone/3G signal

V1 SS box is acting the goat. Nothing whatsoever has been changed anywhere but suddenly only lights 1,2 & 4 are on. I've reset the box several times, as well as the broadband router, but to no avail. Please advise as this currently leaves me with zer...

Resolved! Resync

Hi tech team Could you resync my Sure Signal serial number 40131564300 please? Many thanks Neil

Unable to add a new user onto Sure SIgnal

Hi A user has disappeared from the Sure Signal account since having a new handset, I am unable to add her back on. It comes up with an error message saying that number is already registered but it does not appear on the user list??? Error message sho...

cannot register new user!

Hi Sure signal is now working ok!I cannot add a new user. The error message just relays two pages of computer gobledygook! Can I register non Vodafone users? Thanks for your help Best wishesLes

Checking registration status of a suresignal

HiI have a vodaphone suresignal but I'm no longer a vodaphone customer. I'd like to pass the box on to a family member but I can't remember if its deregistered. How can I find out

Sure signal

My sure signal stopped working after a power cut. The sure signal does not have any lights on, internet is fine and so is the landline. Have tried resetting it and plugging into a different plug but this does not help. Can someone please suggest some...

linfras by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal stops working

The above keeps failing every 24 hours, we are lucky if we get uninterrupted service for an entire weekend. I have reset it several times and still no different. The unit is only 8 weeks old. Vodaphone says it is my Broadband and the Broadband compan...

ashlpau by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Deregister suresignal

Hi, I am no longer with Vodafone and cannot even remember my phone number I used at the time as I only had the contract for a brief period as couldn't get signal in my area. I would like to know if my sure signal has been deregistered or not? the ser...

Labels