Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Solid Red Light Alcatel Sure Signal

Hello, my sure signal device has been working fine but died about a month ago just showing a solid red light.I have been on to Voda technical who have been very helpful but the net result is, still not working.Can someone help me please. I have resta...

Resolved! Sure Signal V3 - Flashing Red Light, two solid Orange lights

HiI have tried reset button do not seem to be getting led sequence as posted on other posts.After reset internet white flashes slowly then goes back to leds as Flashing Red Light, two solid Orange lights.Not sure about re-sync do I need to deregister...

johnlei by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

adding more phones to Sure Signal

I have tried and tried but cannot find how to add and or administer phones regeisteerd to my Sure Signal (VSS). All the docs and texts sned me to vodafone.co.uk/suresignal but that gets redirected to whatever and nothing in "My Vodafone" lets me admi...

Sure Signal v1 Re-sync please

hi  i have  done  the   the normal things to get this working  with no joy top 2 lights is on  and the  bottomn ligh  put no phone allowed to use can pick up a signal  so  no  mobile signal here for a week now  can you  resync the following number pl...

batecom by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Re-register Sure Signal

After having problems with 'Call Failed' with my iPhone 4S and Sure Signal v2 (ser. 40113805770) I tried de-registering and re-registering it. Now I can't put my number back into it, when I try to add a new user I get the following message: Sorry we ...

Suresignal has not worked for last couple of weeks

Had my Suresignal for over a year now. It used to work fine, but has stopped working for the last couple of months. Tried everything - several times a week! NothingPower light on constant.Serial number 21231539020Speed: 4.27Ping 48 Ran Tracert but ca...

Effigy by 2: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

No network on mobile broadband

I have taken out a mobile wifi pay monthly contract but when trying to connect it is giving a no network message and a red 'x' in the dashboard on my browser plus I have not been able to register the account online. Is there something I need to do to...

jond22 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal V1 and V2 not connecting

Hi, I have 2 suresignal units that have both stopped working recently after 2 years of operation with no problems. Recently I had a number of texts suggesting that I had moved my suresignal units and I should update my new postcode.  I can confirm th...

mosedat by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3770 - No Network Access

Hi guys,Signed up to a one month contract mobile broadband dongle a couple of days ago and assumed it was 'plug-in and play' which has been successful so far.I have a two bar connection which should be enough to connect me to the internet, right?I co...

Dayzy by 2: Seeker
  • 21 replies
  • 0 thanks

Please Remove Content Control

Contnet control just kicked in afer 2 weeks of use. I've followed what I need to do to remove it however I'm getting the familiar 'Unfortunately this functionality is currently unavailable.' I tried phoning customer support however the number the so...

Labels