Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! sim card for dongle

Why can i not get a new sim for my dongle. I have asked at local voda shop and just get told that they can only supplya new dongle or a dongle on contract. PLEASE HELP

suzyb2 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

New iPhone 5 handset & SIM but same number. Not registering on Sure SIgnal

I have several Sure SIgnals located around the offices in the village that has no phone signal but good broadband. Incidentally my village is part of the Vodafone femtocell trial but my office is out of range of them. I have just got a new iPhone 5 h...

Brisel by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Resync Sure Signal

Hi, what do I have to do to get my Sure Signal resynced?

Mupps by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

DNS requirements

Hi, The internal corporate DNS servers that my Sure Signal device is using do not external DNS lookups, can anyone tell me what the FQDN\URL that teh Sure Signal device uses so I can add manual entries to our DNS server?

Resolved! Sure Signal V3 phones drop off after a couple of days

Hi, I have an issue with a brand new V3 Sure Signal which registered fine and all the configured phones (iPhone 4 and 4s) worked OK.Users had been out of the office for a couple of days and when they came back in the phones didn't connect to the Sure...

Sure Signal not working

Hello This is my first post.So, basically, we've had the sure signal for many years now and it's worked fine (think it's the first type of Sure Signal). The 1st, 2nd and 4th light are on all the time and the 3rd light flashes when someone makes call,...

philc123 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Re-Syn

I have been advised I need to re-sync my mum's Sure Signal as her new phone S4 has very limited to no signal in the house. The SN is 40120121617 please can you help.

Sure sigal stoped working

Plug it in and it flashes the connecion lights the stops flashing and only red light stays on

jamesjnr by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Not Working

Hi I’ve had my Sure Signal Box for about 2 weeks and none of my phones are picking up any coverage despite the lights on the front of the box indicating that it is working. I’ve tried re-setting, battery pulls on the 3 different phones which are regi...

Labels