Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal Problem

I accidentally removed myself as the only user on my Sure Signal.  Now I wants to be registered again but it says the Serial no is already registered and I can't get any further.  How do I get it reset so I can set it upo again?

Sure Signal and hopeless web inconsistencies

I have been an occasional victim of Vodafone's inability to manage a web site for several years now. The people on the end of the phone are polite and helpful enough within their limited range of options, but they are trying cope with the towering in...

uspnet by 6: Helper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Flashing power light only

Ver 1 SS, has been ok for about half the time but has not worked in the past 3-4 weeks.  Had a range of various lilghts - flashing, alternating....  About a week ago it settled into just flashing power light.  I have read many many pages of threads a...

FixmySS by 4: Newbie
  • 32 replies
  • 0 thanks

VFSS V3 Solid Power Flashing internet no other lights

Model: SS v3Serial no# 40131571925 IP 86.173.175.171   Tracing route to cluster4.vap.vodafone.co.uk [212.183.133.177]over a maximum of 30 hops:  1     4 ms     4 ms     4 ms  BTHomeHub.home [192.168.1.254]  2    33 ms    32 ms    32 ms  217.32.147.1 ...

DR216 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Airport Extreme/Time Capsule port forwarding settings for VSS

I've been through a lot of threads on this and the party line seems to be different each time (range from "buy new hardware" to "set up port forwarding" to "just kill yourself now and save time later") - is there an agreed fix? Like many others exper...

Vodaphone have blocked certain IP adresses of valid UK ISPs

Hi, Vodaphone are incorrecly blocking genuine UK IP blocks and smaller ISPs. Vodaphone unblocked our IP range a year or so ago and the sure signal worked after we compained on these forums. Now they have blocked it again!! They are disruptng genuine ...

Suresignal stopping BT wifi

I have read a few posts about problems with the Suresiganl and BT.  These have been both from Vodafone Technical Team and customers.  It seems there are issues but Vodafone are repeatedly emailing me to say there is no possible way the Suresignal can...

Sure signal.

Hi, I am new to Vodafone and sure signal. I am on a pay monthly account and the coverage in my area is low. I purchased a sure signal. It is connected to my bt home hub. At set up it seemed to work fine, but i can only get a signal in the same room. ...

Start up help

How long does it take for Sure Signal to connect? Been trying for nearly 2 hours and still not connecting to my router. My sn is 40131568053. Thanks Matt

Can't add new user to Sure SIgnal

Hi all Have a problem with my suresignal, I want to add my husbands phone to the sure signal, there are no screens to enable me to do this, and it says my suresignal is already registed, it works fine with my phone and I have looked at all the posts ...

Labels