Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Mobile Broadband - Use while abroad?

hi, i have just got a pay monthly dongle from vodafone and i was wondering if i could use it abroad. a specific country been Oman as my husband is going out there on tour for 6 month and i was hoping to send it with him so he can keep in touch any he...

E220 Dongle - connects, but won't let me connect to a web page!

My faithful E220 dongle has just decided to not let me reach the outside world. It connects to 3G networks fine, but I can't reach web pages. If I ping bbc.co.uk it says it can't find the site requested. All other vital signs seem ok. I've uninstal...

Bangoman by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3575 modem

Hello I've got k3575 modem on a my meg 300 contrack and it havn't worked since i've bought it. The people in the vodashop kept me in the shop for 2 hours when they thied to fix it but it was still broken. After that we sent it to vodacare in tyg...

hanrovt by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - How do I transfer calling credit to service credit?

Spent my last 15 pounds to top up but it registered as calling credit not service credit.. i have about 40MB from my last top up left... have i lost my money?... how do i transfer the calling creadit to 3GB service credit? i have a k3565 rev - 2 hsd...

veneficus by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - Central London 3G Problems

Dear Vodafone, I have been having problems with connecting to 3G mobile broadband via the black pro dongle. It has been on and off since my contract started in October 2009 where there would be 7-10 days of only GPRS in every month. For the last...

asimnali by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

Top up and Go password prolem

I have been using a Vodafone Top up and Go broadband dongle successfully for about a year with a netbook running Ubuntu. Out of the blue, I was prompted to enter a password when I tried to connect. This has never happened before. The message is HAUWE...

kilcandy by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

software for K3520 on a Mac

My business has several users and they all have different OSX. We have been using K3760 very successfully and have downloaded the latest software so that it is compatible with Mac snow leopard. However we now want to use our K3520 modems and i am n...

shootni by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - Poor HSDPA reception

Hi Folks, Put this in the wrong forum earlier. Sorry for the duplicate. I've been a Vodafone HSDPA customer for several years now since around November 2008. For at least 18 months I got excellent reception near where I live, particularly in the ...

jah by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

Using Mobile Broadband / iPad Abroad

Hi All. This is my first post here. I have searched for an answer but haven't found what I want to know. I see prices quoted on the main pages for using broadband abroad like 50mb / day for a month for £9.99 and £9.99 for the iPad. I have 2 accounts...

colins2 by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - I get an error 1935 when trying to install on win7 x 64

I have a Huawei usb modem. I want to install it on a win7 x64 pc. I successfully installed on vista x86 and when i tried it on win7 x 64 i get an error 1935. I took it a freinds house and it installed on his win 7 ok, on miy pc no way. Question is wh...

raymp by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels