Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Mobile Broadband & iPad

Hi, I currently have a Vodafone USB broadband dongle which I pay monthly for. I am interested in purchasing an iPad and want to use my existing mobile broadband subscription in conjunction with it as well as being able to use it via the dongle on my...

Colesy by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3765 Broadband - Frequent Error Code 691

Hello, I have a K3765 pre-paid stick. I have full signal for both 3G and GPRS/Edge, but periodically, my connection drops out and when trying to re-connect I recieve error code 691. This connection drop out ranges from 10mins-couple of hours, and ha...

whit3tig3y by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

connection problems in AB11

Hi guys i thought this problem had been sorted but obviously not after having really good reception (back to what it was) for a couple of weeks the connection is now dropping or being lost altogether again, it's just done it now while typing this out...

gaz23g by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can I Register My PAYG Broadband With My Existing Online Account?

Hi, I have an existing online account for my pay monthly phone contract. I now have a PAYG mobile broadband device that I'd also like to register. Can I do this under my existing account? If so, how? Or do I need to register a new account and keep i...

Vodafone K3765 Dongle - I Get RAS Error 797 With Windows 7 Starter

Hi all, I'm brand new here, so please be gentle with me... After chatting to a sales advisor via the vodafone chat client on the Vodafone website, I plumped for the PAYG K3765 Dongle as it suited my needs perfected - Windows 7 compatible, cheap, an...

chimpcheng by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone PAYG Mobile Broadband - I Can't Install The VMC Software

Hi, Iv had my dongle since March and it was working fine. Recently tried to use another companies mobile broadband and they recommended I uninstall the software before installing theirs. So I did. It didnt work out I returned their dongle to the sho...

mizzy888 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - Old Postpay sim in new K3565 (r2) dongle?

Hi, I'm 14 months into my 24 month contract. It was originally a dell mini 9 (with build in 3g) with a 3GB allowance sim. I catastrophically broke my mini 9 and have since replaced it with a different laptop. In order to make use of my mobile broad...

Mobile Broadband - Dyndns / Fixed IP for remote support

Hi everyone, I am a small business offering remote support with uVNC and "Single Click". At teh moment I use my desktop and this works fine with Dyndns and a regular BB provider. I wish to extend my service to offer the support via my Laptop on th...

smipx013 by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels