Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Occasional User - Mobile Broadband

I noticed that Vodafone now have an Occasional User Mobile Broadband offer where by you pay £3 a month and then £2 a day for up to 500MB user allowance. This might suit me as currently I have the £15/3GB on contract but only use it from time to time....

klyne by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - K3565 install problem

K3565 I have installed vodaphone mobile connect lte Ver 9.4.4.1.17702 on my laptop, but every time I try to use it, this error appears. C:\ProframFiles\vodafone\vodafonemobileconnect\opcp\23415unitedkingdom\prepay\23415.xml This appears every time...

Koogan by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - RAS 50 error

Hi, I'm using Win XP laptop with Vodafone Mobile Connect Lite Version 9.3.0.9237 Installation works fine and the device is detected but when I click on connect I get the follow error message. "Mobile connection not possible -set your current mobil...

RAS6 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - VMC Update and profiles

hello to all! actually we use VMC version 9.1.2 and we want to update to version 9.3.3. Update works fine, but the profiles (c:\documents and settings\\application data\vodafone) wasn´t migrate. i try to copy the file MobilConnectProfile.xml but it d...

wilgin by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

HP DV6 12010sa Laptop - Who Do I Contact About A Warranty Issue?

Hi folks, While not strictly a mobile broadband query, I wonder if anyone (specifically from Vodafone) can help me ?? I took out a 24 month contract on the Vodafone website for a dongle in August 09 and recieved a free HP DV6 12010sa laptop...... ...

Mobile Broadband Abroad

I"ll be going to Spain for two weeks and I need to be able to access the internet on my laptop, but I'll only have use of the mobile network since there will be no wi-fi access where I'm going. What would be the best (and cheapest) option for me for ...

sofuse by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Ras Error 619

Have been working on a RAS error 619 for several weeks now for my son’s laptop. Have checked on vodafone/forum and looked at all the possible errors and corrections and duly applied them. No luck. Have uninstalled and reinstalled. No luck. Have unin...

leebat54 by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone dongle pay as you go

I purchased a vodafone dongle before christmas with £15 of credit and it is running low now and I want to top up by purchasing a voucher like I do for my phone top up. Where can I purchase this voucher. I can't top up online. Thanks

ras error code 619

Hi guys, i have a vodafone k3565 rev 2 mobile usb stick. When i first got it it worked a treat. then i took it to florida and connected to tmobile, which promptly sucked all of my credit. I probably shouldn't have but i did just to see, it probab...

dcimaging by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels