Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodaphone Es And Uk

I have a vodpahone es dongle which I use only for Spain in Spain on my laptop I have bought a vodaphone uk dongle to go on same laptop for use in UK It did not automatically install and the exe would not work but somehow I have got it working and c...

roxytoo1 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Usb Modem E172-limited Or No Connectivity-can Connect, Cant Browse

I've been using my E172 for 18 months (I've assumed my account's automatically continued) without any problems, but yesterday it stopped working (first time I'd used it for a week) Connection Centre opens fine, connects to Vodafone 3G+ fine, decent ...

robheeney by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - Slow Connection And Download Limit Question

Hi, I've just received the kit today for my new mobile broadband. Firstly, I'm very disappointed with the connectivity. According to the coverage map, I am on the edge of a 3G area, with 'good' connectivity and at a 'very good' level with the GRPS c...

Handyann by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

More Gb's On Mobile Broadband?

Hi, Sorry if this has been posted before, but I'm currently on a 5GB/month plan and wondered if there were any higher plans than 5GB or is 5GB the max VF do? Hope you can help Dave

Usb Modem - Three Bar 3g Signal-no Internet Connection

There has been no conection to the internet from my local transmiter (postcode WR141NA) since last Wednesday although a two/three bar 3G singnal is present as usual. 2G with a five bar signal is unafected and internet conection at resonable speed is ...

Dongleman by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Mobile Broadband - Slow Speed & Poor Signal Issues

Last weekend I signed up to Vodafone wireless broadband and in return got a laptop! Coverage in my area is supposed to be good but when I got home I found that I could only get a weak signal in one place in my house which kind of defeats the purpose ...

hugit4249 by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unreachable Web Sites

I've been asked to add a couple of web sites that i'm having problems getting into to this thread so they can be tested:- www.techradar.com - get a 400 Bad request error. www.halifax.co.uk - can't get in at the top level but can search in google and...

Mobile Broadband No Signal Although Online Says Excellent Signal?

I only bought it today and they said its on e if the best for connection, and on the connecion checker it says for today excellent inside and outside. But its not getting anything. it worked earlier when I was at a friends house 20 minutes away, and ...

K3565 Dongle Best Position

What is the best position for a K3565 dongle for maximum signal strength? ie vertical or horizontal?

rlacey by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels