Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Pay Monthly

Hi there, my mate told me about upgrading because my Phone is steam powered and I've never upgraded since the early '90s when I took out my first contract.So, anyhow, my mate told me to go for one of they iPhones. So when I look at iPhones on my upgr...

Call Diverts not Working with WifiCalling Enabled

I hope someone can help.  I have used call diverting for many years and am very au fait with the various codes to set and cancel the different diverts.However, since adding Wificalling to my account, I cannot use any of these.  My account is now set ...

steffangl by 14: Advanced member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile data not working: iPhone 6s Plus iOS 11.04

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? No it happens everywhere 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? It happens everywhere 3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? Yes, it happen...

E90FDDC7-DF8F-40AA-96E3-07CF7045E4E8.png

No 4G in Spain

Hi, I'm using an iPhone 7 in Spain but don't have 4G connectivity where I am staying. I'm with a friend who owns a Samsung Galaxy S7, and is effectively on the same contract as me (Vodafone 4G in the UK). He's getting consistent speed of 100Mbps+ and...

Reactivating s sure signal that hass been off for a long time

I am trying to re-enable a sure signal model 9361 p3.0 that was used by my company in a previous location, then switched off for a long time. The portal shows it as suspended and I cannot re-enable it. I have been through this process for another sur...

Entertainment Pack not working

I have recently signed up to the Red package, which should give me an entertainment Pack. I would like to choose Now TV but am only been given Spotify or Sky Sports as a choice when I follow the link on text.Live chat told me that Now TV is no longer...

Cprice75 by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband Scheduler/Broadband app

Bit if a whinge rather than a request for help as I know there is no answer but.... I wanted to us the WiFi scheduler to automatically switch the WiFi off late/overnight to stop the kids staying up late online. The app allows you to schedule an off p...

Very poor customer service

I have been  with vodafone since 1999 and have always re newed mine and my husbands contract.. I went to do the same when we were out of contract at the end of last month and agreed a new package for both phones. We received the new phones and then a...

Moomoo34 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels