Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

After update to Nougat, massive data drain!

Hello,I have searched high and low on the internet for a solution but I can't find anyway to fix this problem.I hope someone can help - I got a Samsung Galaxy S7 on a Vodaphone contract in Janurary 2017Everything worked absolutely fine on Android ver...

Jembob by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 5 thanks

How do you unlock the ALCATEL pixi4 SSID

I have a new tablet   ALCATEL pixi4 with the SSID MW40V and know one know how to unlock it Vodafone keep telling me it is a phone and you can not get any sense .it is a TABLET not a PHONE .is there anyone who can help please I need to unlock to SSID ...

For the final time from me, eForum team - help!

After speaking to Vodafone on Saturday morning, I re-graded onto a new SIM only deal and agreed to stay for another 12 months.After reflecting on my decision, I called back Monday morning and asked for this re-grade to be undone. All fine I was told,...

donnyguy by 16: Advanced member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

My quest for a NUC code for my Vodafone Platinum 7 from Vodafone!

I have spent nearly 2 months and many hours on the phone to the Pay as you go team, all around the world, to obtain a network unlock code for my phone. The complete ineptitude of the unlock team defies belief. 11 requests for a NUC, 1 by me via the i...

Test

Just checking a theory - take no notice!

Annie_L by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

SURESIGNAL 3 failing to connect

HiMy suresignal 3 hasnt worked all week. I first tried calling up and was told to reset but still didnt work. Then online chat and they reset it and still didnt work. Today another online chat and they assured me they had fixed it but still doesnt wo...

SO41 - Lymington

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Can't get signal outside within 100m of house.  If I walk 300m away I get get H mobile data but always used to get 4G in that location 2) What is t...

gdm00 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Roaming - data ok but no calls or sms

I'm in Cyprus where Vodafone appears to be one of the main operators. 4G (and 3G) works great here but I could not  send SMS or make calls to UK numbers. I used Vodafone chat 4 times today. Got cut off each time after about 20mins. Eventually found o...

graham72 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 5 thanks

LE12 - Mountsorrel

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?No. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile h...

hammy434 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Proof of Purchase

Can someone please tell me why it takes vodafone so long to email out a proof of purchase to me? % or 7 working days is absolutely ridiculous to send an email!

Laith by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels