Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Roaming inNew Zealand

I am visiting NZ for 6 weeks, I have some queries about your roaming SIM cards1. Does the card include calls within NZ and UK and calls to and fro UK/NZ.2. Would I pay for incomimg texts and calls3. Could I keep my number free of charge.4. Would my c...

beardo83 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone broadband app not working + images

So my vodafone broadband app isn't working and I thought I would provide some images to help the situation, I was told that I just need to pair the app with the router but I can't even get to that screen because it doesn't even recognise that I'm con...

number 1.jpg Vodafone 2.jpg Number 2 and 3.jpg Number 4.jpg
benr1218 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlimited is not really unlimited.... what a con

I have just learnt that your "unlimited text messages", doesn't actually mean unlimited which is a bit of a con. The ASA should have something to say about that. This offer is subject at all times to a fair usage policy each month of 3000 text messag...

AndyGB by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung note 7

Hi all, I had the Samsung note 7 on a web order pre order but now it's been discontinued how do I change or cancel the web order for a different device, please help because the tracker says it's waiting to be dispatched, but obviously it won't be, re...

Resolved! Lies.

Why am I being constantly lied to? I ordered my phone on the 27th of September, and I know there is a shortage of iPhones etc... But WHY have I been lied to so much? The complaints team WONT phone me back (I've left 4 so far!), the Live Chat represen...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 1 thanks

Samsung Galaxy S5 Wifi issue

my galaxy is continuously dropping WIFI, even when i am sat next to the router, it happens at home and other places, i have never turned on smart network switch and is most definitely turned off , but the issue is doing my head in. any suggestions ot...

iPhone 7 Plus Order

Hi Vodaphone,  I have placed an order for  iPhone 7 Plus on 12th September, while placing the order the collection date from one of the vodafone store in London was on 26th September.  Just before the collection date I got a email from Vodafone sayin...

Sure signal providing no service

HiOur sure signal has been working fine since we bought it, from Monday 10th Oct. The lights are all lit up correctly, I've just seen-registered and re-registered my phone along with my wife, again lights are fine but no service.The serial number is ...

philc123 by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Dead Sure Signal

This morning my SS box (v3) is dead. No lights, nothing. I've tried all the reset options, changing the socket, no success. No mobile reception here, despite it showing a strong signal on the Vodafone map, making life very difficult since I work at h...

CHMM by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Yet another SureSignal explodes

Here's a photo of my Sure Signal 3 that exploded a while ago when 1 month out of "warranty". The failure was announced by a loud bang, a flash and the tripping of the power circuit. This mode of failure is well documented in this forum and Vodafone h...

Sure Signal Small.jpg
cpearmain by 3: Seeker
  • 24 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels