Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

S7 online ordering

Good afternoon i have ordered the S7 online and for past few days it has been stuck in stage 1.Id love to know when should it go to stage 2 and confirm that i do in fact have the product as i have canceled my old contract. Many thanks   

mib1984 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPad mini 2

Just put a new SIM card into my iPad mini 2 and it's only showing 3G in the top corner even when I have 4g enabled does anyone know why? Thanks

Resolved! SureSignal not working

My SureSignal is seemingly unhappy with the @ LED comining on and off irregularly the tick flashing occasionaly and no 3G signal for my 'phone or anyone of the registered users.   Help!   S/N of the SureSignal is 21197070432   My Vodafone shows the d...

How do I stop my mobile number being witheld?

How do I stop my mobile number being witheld? I have show called ID turned on (iPhone 5s) but when I've tried several times to enter a radio competition, I get an automated message saying we can't accept calls from callers who withhold their number! ...

Nik73 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

m9 dtmf not registering

Hi there, im having trouble while trying to select options in calls. I can hear a touch tone but it is not being recieved at the other end.  I've looked for options about changing the tone length but cant find anything.  HTC One M9Android 6.0 Any ide...

kevkerr by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

HTC phone no longer sending emails

Hi. My HTC has been receiving and sending emails just fine for ages. This afternoon it suddenly stopped sending emails. I use the HTC Mail function. It fact, the Mail app crashes when I try to type text into a message and it asks me if I want to send...

HughL60 by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Question

I'm thinking about getting the new S7 offline direct from samsung and then go on a sim only plan, as this works out cheaper overall. Is it true that when buying from a provider like Vodafone that software updates are tested by the provider and have u...

Resolved! HTC Desire 320

My phone has to be rebooted each time I want to turn my data on for the internetDoes anyone experience the same ?Any ideas how to fix this or is it just what you have to do ! ?CheersDavid

K3565 Mobile Connect Software Windows 7

I have a Vodaphone K3565 dongle - trying to install Mobile connect software on Windows 7 pc Software installs, Unable to connect receiving RAS 628 error code Is there a latest version of Mobile Connect software? Pointers will be much appreciated Sear...

Labels