Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Charging issues

Has anyone with a Note 4 - or indeed any other phone - had an issue with the not not realising that the charger has been plugged in. My 10 day old N4 has suffered this twice since I've had it, I've plugged in 3 or 4 chargers and nothing happens, no b...

Sure signal works for one phone but not another

Hi. I have used a sure signal for about 2 years with both me and my wife registered to use it. Never had a problem at all however I just replaced it with a new one and it works fine for me but not for my wife. Has been up and running for 24 hours and...

RoryB00 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

R216 software does not install on a Mac

I'm using the R216, but when I connect it to my Mac via a USB cable, the VodafoneMobileWiFiRouter app will not install. It starts the installation and then comes up the 'UnspecifiedErr (0x1)'. Any ideas anyone, as I do need to be able to run this dev...

Switching Off Suresignal Over Christmas (for the Tech Team)

As I'm away from the office for nearly three weeks at Christmas I was wanting to switch off my Suresignal as I don't want to leave it on all the time without anyone in the office.   If I switch it off I'm assuming Vodafone won't deactivate the Suresi...

Resolved! New VSS3 Set-up not happening - FIXED !

Hi I have a new VSS3, arrived on Monday, I have dutifully followed the instructions for initial set-up; waited the requested 24hrs and then reviewed the troubleshooting post and have opened up ports etc etc. Current state: VSS pluggedin; solid red po...

PEZUK by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Good 4g but poor voice in house.

Hi. I have good 4g signal both indoors and out but voice struggles in the house. I often miss calls and have to go outside to make a call.  So my question would sure signal improve my voice call reception but leave data to use 4g? Doesn't matter a lo...

Richy_01 by 4: Newbie
  • 22 replies
  • 0 thanks

s4 soft keys dissapear after update

After a recent update from Vodafone/Samsung the soft keys for Menu and Back stopped working, the lights dont even come oni called Vodafone who very quickly put me onto Samsung who took me through the backup and factory reset which did not fix the pro...

Galaxy note edge import.

Hi I'm thinking of buying a galaxy note edge as an import. I'm unsure if it will work on the vodafone 4g network, I'm almost convinced it will, but would be greatful if someone could check out the specs and let me know. https://www.eglobalcentral.co....

nm75 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

wifi calling s6

i have the samsung s6 but im unable to do any calls over wifi,ive called the vodafone customer service only to be told that it will only work over vodafone wifi or open wifi im signed into my wifi at work and it will not work surely it should work as...

fastredz by 1: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels