Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

htc one mini 2 - facebook messenger

Can anyone advise on how to install facebook messenger?  When I do manage to install it will not open? Thanks

CG17 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

K5150 - should this be listed under Modems in Device Mgr?

I get a msg about needing info (balloon) when I start my laptop (Windows 7) and when I look in Device Mgr all I have listed is:Vodafone Mobile Broadband Bus Enumerate Device (Huawei) under:  Universal Serial Bus controllers I do have a 'USB Input Dev...

prom22 by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Mobile Broadband Sharing Dock R101

My R101 has worked for years but now flashes the power light once on power up. I don't remember it doing so before. Then it does nothing. I've tried the master reset but that does nothing either.  Is it time to but another?  Solo.

Sim swap/Phone change

I currently have an iphone 4 on contract. My phone is not yet eligible to upgrade so I'm thinking of buying a separate phone then doing a sim swap to fit that phone. Will this work?

A_d1997 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure signal problem

BSR FEMTO – Power light on remainder light flash from time to time   Sure Signal SAGEM 253112320 Serial Number 21221769207   MODEM BT Home Hub 2-7P4Z   The Sure signal has been working satisfactorily for some years then malfunctioned.Modem has not be...

Cannot add users to SS3

When trying to add users the website returns an error... the 'owning' phone number can connect to SS but none others. It is new today and I see there have been other issues on the Vodafone website today... related or am I just doing something wrong?T...

Sure Signal v1 - Lights are on, but no 3G

Hi, My SS v1 shows lights 1,2,4 all steady, but no 3G signal for my HTC M8.  I've tried to reset the unit, and the issue remains. I've tried following the troubleshooting guide, but the page is not found (http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Archive/Correc...

burnside by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Message+

Just installed message+. Ever since it keeps trying to send 12 historic texts and fails....This is happening constantly (every 20 mins or so). I have cleared the app cache and so it continues. I don't know which messages are failing and do not want t...

PaulChad by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 5s won't connect to 4G since returning from abroad

Hello, I have recently returned from a holiday in Italy where I very rarely used my Iphone 5s. I had mobile data and data roaming switched off for almost 10 days. Having returned home to London my phone won't connect to 4G, but drops to 3G, or most o...

Labels