Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

4G Plan

Hi there, I recently upgraded to 4G, but it still says 3G in my top bar on my iPhone. Could someone please enlighten me on this matter? Since my upgrade I have also not been able to view my usage in my app. Thanks in advance for any response. Emma

volume

*#*#3646633#*#* referring to this code for the vodafone smart mini as featured in this forum http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Other-manufacturers-and-OS/Vodafone-smart-mini-ringtone-volume/td-p/1654222 ... can you tell me if there is a code for the vod...

sure signal v3 suddenly stopped working

Hi I bought a new SS3 last November and it worked fine for a couple of months. It suddenly went dead around 1 month ago and no lights are working. I've tried re setting several times and also deregistering and re registering. Nothing is working.Pleas...

Resync required - 21229750126

Same issue has experienced by many people on here. Got a new phone & new nano sim, but retained the existing number, which is the master number for my sure signal, now I have an intermittent vodafone signal (my other vodafones devices are working fin...

mbames by 13: Advanced Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone issuing "3" network phones

Went for an upgrade in Dec14, my phone came with a Vodafone packaging than a Sony packaging for my Sony Z3, became suspicious ( no Sony seal or packaging ) and called on the 16th day after I returned from my holiday. Vodafone rejected my claim statin...

UOCBABU by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

vodafone r201 show Update software

i have the vodafone wifi r201.and now it displaying 'Update Software' as soon as the device is switched on (no boot up sequence with the Vodafone logo).I've tried to start some troubleshooting but when I plug it into a computer, it cannot be seen (no...

z3nking by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Whitelist IP address

Hi, Please could you check and if necessary whitelist the IP address 149.62.154.58 - this is a French IP address, but it is in use in Yate near Bristol in the UK and we're trying to get a Sure Signal working there. Thanks... Hugh

Sure Signal 3 - Stopped working

Hi, Have been using a Sure signal 3 since last August. This has initially been great and enabled me to run mobile phones form home where before I was unable to get signal. However since the start of January this year the signal has been getting weake...

Insurance cancellation

Need to cancel the insurance on mine and the wife's phone numbers as we are now covered elsewhere. Can someone help me with this please

cm146 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone stolen

I have had my phone stolen on WEdnesday. The insurance company need a letter to say which phone I am on and to confirm iot has been blocked. Can you send me a letter to mey email address stating all this. Thanks 

Labels