Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Sim to Micro-Sim

Hey all, Just wondering if anyone can help me.  I've recently bought a Samsung S3 sim free, and am currently on a Sim Only 12 month plan.However I've read that it only accepts Micro-Sim cards, and the Sim I selected a couple of months back is a stand...

mini_pet by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Sure Signal problem

Hello, I've been unable to get service on my new Sure Signal all week since it arrived. Summary below. Is this likely to be due to my slow broadband? Anything else I can try? Thank youAnthonyWait 24 hours.Registered and re-registered earlier in the w...

AM1979 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Registration details disappeared from my account.

One upon a time I had 2 sure signals devices in my house (an upstairs and a downstairs one) all working fine.   Then one find day about 3 months ago the upstairs one stopped working.  Vodafone support told me I could not have more than one on my inte...

bxg by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Softbank i phone 5 handset in the UK

Hi!I visited the UK in August with my Japanese Softbank I phone. My carrier switched to vodafone over here and after some research found that Softbank and Vodafone were in a company merger. I cancelled my softbank account last week and moved back to ...

how do i reactivate my pay monthly sim card?

I am due to receive my new phone today due to an early upgrade and was told that I may lose signal, which I now have, and will need to reactivate my SIM card if it happens by calling 191. Unfortunately as I have no signal, I am unable to do so. Once ...

debzho by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal v1

My sure signal V1 stopped working a few months ago after four years of service, Over the four years I have had to perform a few resets as expected and they have always worked. This time it seems to be something worse as I have performed countless res...

Wshark by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Galaxy Note Edge

Hi Guys, so i have seen the note 4 on the VF Website.Even though that is an option i would rather get the Galaxy Note Edge. I had numerous chats to online chat, and they said it was due to be released on 17/10/2014 along with the note 4. I called VF ...

CrazeUK by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband Dongle Performance Problems - Laptop Specific

I have been using a Vodafone pay-as-you-go mobile internet USB modem for more than two months. It has generally been satisfactory, although I’ve been a little disappointed in the extent of 3G coverage. I have many times been in areas where only GPRS ...

Data roaming on Galaxy note 2

I am currently abroad and when I left London I turned off my data roaming and mobile data.I have only been using wifi in my friends apartment in the evenings and only using my phone in the day simply for taking photos .. ..Today, I needed to check a ...

Labels