Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Cant Connect Sure Signal to Netgear WNDR3700 UDP123

Has anybody had any experience in connecting a sure signal to a netgear n600 wireless router WNDR3700 v4. On the vodafone website it says you have to port forward TCP/UDP 8,50 and UDP 123,500 and 4500. When i try to do 123 it comes up with a message ...

ces_swan by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 5S Unlocking

Hello! i cant get hold of vodaphone, basically i bought my iphone 5s second hand unlocked but it appears it is not, the seler says he has contacted vodaphone and asked them to unlock the phone, i have gave him the IMEI Number which is (Removed accord...

Setting up Netflix

Hi,I have recently joined Vodafone and I have set up my Spotify account fine. But I'm having issues with the Netflix account.I went into the shop to ask and she said I have to reset my entertainment pack by ringing 191, but there are a lot of options...

VSS3 suddenly stopped on Bt fibre on 9 Oct

I've has sure signal runnign fine for 2 years on standard BT very slow broadband, then fine on slow with fixed IP. I then upgraded to BT fibre with a fixed IP about 3 months ago on a HH3. After a couple of days of the usual screaming and throwing stu...

Xone262 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

No incoming calls or texts

HiMy company has recently changed my phone to a nokia lumina 635 - same number.  I previosuly had no problems making and receiving calls through my Sure Signal (serial no. 40133472387). I can no longer recieve calls or texts.Any ideas to resolve?Than...

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

I have accidently pressed 'forget network' against my (mifi) VodafoneMobileWifi connected to my Galaxy Tablet.Now when i try to connect my tablet to the wifi, the VodafoneMobileWifi i see and would have normally used, is 'secured' and i am unable to ...

Samsung Galaxy Alpha help videos

Hi   We have created 10 new step by step help videos for the Samsung Galaxy Alpha.   Watch them all here (link opens in new window)   Thanks

JD by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Having to toggle 4g switch on iPhone 5s to pick up 3g

As the subject states, I'm frequently having to toggle the 4g switch (or airplane mode switch) to get my 5s to correctly identify the presence of the 3g network instead of gprs. This mostly occurs when reception has been restricted (usually, in my po...

Resolved! APN Settings in Quickstart mode

We have an APN at our company and we have been issued with the modems - K4201-Z. I am running the latest VMB software on my machine - 10.3.405The APN settings is configred in Standard mode in the software.When I connect the new modem it automatically...

jvanren by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels