Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

De-register a sure signal please

Hi There,  I had a sure signal registered to my account. I have removed it from my account but i cannot seem to re-register it on another account.  Please can you help me to totally de-register my sure signal. Thanks  

nops by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal still not working!

Eight days now since my sure signal went off and despite vodafone saying they've resolved the problem problem I still have a box of flashing lights that is neither use nor ornament. I have posted tracert results previously but no one from vodafone ha...

MarkMil by 4: Newbie
  • 27 replies
  • 0 thanks

sure signal nano sim re-sync

Hi. Swapped sim over to nano and now it will not register on my sure signal box. Please can you send a re-sync.Serial number: 40113302182Many thanksAli

ASBO_ALI by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 6 - Pac code/ Sim Issues

I cancelled my EE contract on the 20/09/2014 having made the decision to join Vodafone and obtained my pac code the same day. Following this I ordered the iPhone 6 slate grey 64gb via your online facility on the 20/09/2014. I subsequently never recei...

Resolved! Puk Number

How do I get my puk number, my phone is bloked and I can't use it

Daniula17 by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

No Order Confirmation

Hi, Ordered the Iphone 6- 16gb- silver/white on Saturday as an upgrade, i still havent recieved the order confirmation. Ive seen the topic saying emails are slow, but this is from September, is this still the case? I got told it would be delivered to...

SP18 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Repair costs?

Hello, I purchased a Huawei Ascend G510 from a different retailer a while back, but I use a Vodaphone SIM. A few months ago my charger started to wiggle and fall out, then after a few months it refused to charge unless it was held at a certain angle ...

One Net with iOS 8

Dear Forum users. Since taking out the virtual land line product via One Net back in 2012, our business has  4x IP4s handsets running some revision of iOS 7.   We have a single hunt group with four handsets which simulatenously ring on a virtual DDi....

Which case-iPhone 6 Plus?

Anyone picked up a case yet?  I'm thinking of getting the Apple leather case but £39 is a lot of dosh.

Resolved! 4G SIM

I have recently upgraded my contract and device to the Iphone 5S which is 4G enabled.  On many occasions I have had the words NO SERVICE appear where the signal strength shows on the phone.  This had never been a problem before and so was wondering i...

Labels