Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Sure signal v1

Hi my sure signal works when it want sometimes connects to phone then it doesn't worked fine before I went away for a few days now this problem maybe I need a update or somethingThanks

Router for use with K5150 4G dongle?

Has anyone successfully found a router that works with the K5150 4G dongle?  Given the newness of that dongle, I cannot find it mentioned on any compatibility listing for any leading router manfacturer.

Doric by 3: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

DPD Disaster

Ordered iphone 6plus and as per email/ tracking it's being dispatched due to arrive on the 19th. Waited all day but no phone. Rang DPD and it was stuck in a trailer in Birmingham as it was overweight for the flight/ boat. Said I would have it on Mond...

eimz by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Replacement battery for Galaxy S3 Mini

I recently had to buy a new battery, as the old one was showing signs of fading too quickly. Fair enough, as I've given it quite a hammering over the past year, but I hadn't realised until I started trying to price a replacement that the S3 Mini had ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 1 replies
  • 6 thanks

3rd gen suresignal does not connect

sn/40132328580 left most red light comes on solidinternet light slowly binks on and off.. activity light on rj45 port blinks occasionally.. router confirms non-conflicting IP assigned.. Never gets past this. I've reset router, pressed & held reset bu...

dabem by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Re-register 2 sure signal boxes.

Was currently using 3 sure signal boxes in the house. worked fine up until a power cut a few weeks ago. I've managed to get one working by de registering and re registering but the other two get the following error message, "Sorry, The serial number ...

Resolved! Fiasco! I want to cancel my un-despatched order!

Hi I urgently want to cancel my iPhone 6 Pre-order. I ordered it on the 12th early on and got an email tonight saying Vodafone have no stock yet.This was despite being told the phone would be delivered later today.I feel let down by Vodafone. I am go...

mrplant by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrade issues with new iPhone

Upgraded on Friday to iPhone 6 and swapped my number to the new sim.I've not received any texts on how to activate my entertainment plan - checked my acct online and it's still showing as my old plan and that I could still upgrade.Assistance please

Soph239 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 6 - VSS stopped working?

Hi, my iPhone 6 is constantly showing 'No Service' at home since I got it yesterday. My wife's iPhone 5 is fine, my 4S was fine - is there something I need to do as the Sure Signal and my iPhone 6 don't seem to be getting along?I've reset both the VS...

Labels