Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

First comes First service? WHAT A JOKE!

I'm not usually one to make a complaint but this just wound we up! I ordered my iphone 6 plus 64gb grey on Friday (12th) morning and then the exact same model again on Sunday (14th) afternoon for a family member, both to be collected from separate Lo...

Frosty30 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

New sim - sure signal not working

I just got a new sim card, and now my Phone doesn't pick up the sS signal. (The signal light on the sure signal is on. I think you need to resynch my ss so it recognises the new sim. my SS serial number is:40114648724Could you please resynch.Bhav

bhavit by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

extremely poor customer service

I have had lots of problems with  vodaphone. I transferred my number from 02 as I needed better coverage. So for the last month I had no internet. This messed up my i messaging and meant I couldn't  web search during a critical time. I went to the vo...

rexfedup by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

So angry!! Been lied to by vodafone CS!!!

Ordered handset on Sunday was told would receive text/ email to advise of delivery..... Nothing! Phoned on Thursday and was told all customers would receive text that day.... Still nothing! Was also told new price plan would start when received new s...

Angry74 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks

iCloud - new for old

I've got my iPhone 6 yesterday and am trying to crake my old 5 to resell. I've just tried to backup the new one after it'd finished restoring but I don't have enough room because of the old phones backup. I'm concerned that if I delete the old phones...

redalex by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't Cancel my iPhone 6 Order

Vodafone are not letting me cancel my price plan and a phone thats I have not received and is out of stock. Even though on the phone I was told I could cancel within 14 days of the "Call". Tried and now I can't until I receive the phone. That's Octob...

Fantastic Vodafone Service

Just wanted to counter the negativity which is dotted around the forum right now by saying that my experience upgrading to the iPhone 6 plus has been entirely positive. From placing a pre-order at 3pm Friday (16Gb 6+ Silver) through to receiving a ca...

me0u9171 by 3: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 17 thanks

Outgoing Calls Barred.

I am in the Carribean with my Samsung Galaxy S4. While I have no problems with receiving calls if I try to pick up my voicemail I get cut off before it dials with the message 'Outgoing Calls Barred'. Why is this and what can I do about it?

annd by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Galaxy S4 mini battery drain

Hi, I wondered if anyone could help...I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini and my battery seems to drain really quickly. When taken off charge at 100% at say 10am by about 8pm it's down to about 17% (on a good day!) I have the phone in power saving mode, ...

SS Has Stopped Working - TRIED EVERYTHING!!!!

Hi, After using the SS for around a month and losing connectivity every few days, its finally stopped working altogether.  Tried EVERYTHING suggested on here (and lets be honest, most of it is straight out of THE IT CROWD, telling you to turn the mac...

followbox by 2: Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels