Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

De register sure signal from friend

Hi I have been given a sure signal by a friend who has left the country but has not de-registered it.The serial no is 40132211737. Can this be done for me? Thx in advance. cj

cjsound by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Version2

Hi, We had a power cut on tuesday & my sure signal has stopped working ever since. I have done the reset by holiding the button for 30 seconds & pulling the power but it's still not working. Can someone advise thanks 

Error Adding User

Get the error below when trying to add user to my Sure Signals: rror invoking portlet "VAPGatewayController"The source of this error is:com.bea.wsrp.faults.v1.OperationFailedExceptionImpl: Internal Server Error: null; nested exception is: javax.ser...

hokiplc by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Still Not Working

Done all the tests and resets recommended here. Been speaking to Vodafone techincal for hours and done factory resets, etc but will still not working. Changes ethernet cable and position of box, etc. Test results: 2.39 download0.36 upload ping 72mjit...

Are these any good?

I've been looking at an extended life battery for my BB9360, as the battery life is not brilliant - eBay item number 350938063284.Has anyone bought one? Are they any good? Any problems?

raymartin52 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

not working

red power light on steady, Internet light flashing whiteusing BT home hub 3ditched home hub 3 because of issues raised on the forum installed ASUS dark night router (all working fine)put sure signal in DMZswapped CATV cablePower light on steady Inter...

Sure signal stopped working

We brought 2 suresignals in December 2012.  One is at my inlaws house and the one is at our house.  They all worked until recently when I went to my inlaws and noticed it wasn't working properly.  According to vodafone it hasn't connected to the netw...

Agricam1 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Phones not registering

After many days of trying to get our SureSignal 2 running again, it was suggested by tech support to try the older SureSignal 1 we still had.  So powered it up, hard reset it and it shows power, internet and ready lights permintantly on - so far good...

Resolved! Moved but can't change postcode as neighbour has SureSignal!

Hi there, My mother has moved her Sure Signal but because a property in the same postcode area also has a VSS I cannot change it.   Any ideas as there certainly won't be interference between them as the buildings are apart and consist of very thick w...

Sure Signal and BT Home Hub

We're aware that there is an on-going issue with a small number of our customers using Vodafone Sure Signal with BT Infinity broadband routers. We are actively investigating this with BT and will provide an update as and when we know more.

Labels