Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Suresignal V3 down again and again and again

I am now a firm believer that the vodafone suresignal networks is run by a bunch of monkeys. suresignal up for 2 days after the weekend down time and now back down again. rubbish tech support that just read from a guide. let me guess you want my ip t...

migzy by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

VSS3 - please force a resync

Hi tech teamMy VSS3 keeps on trying to connect to Vodafone servers (internet light white, flashing) but no luck. It's been the case for around 12 hours now.Can you please force a resync? S/N: 40124142577Many thanks

Emre by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 2 does not work everywhere

I now have done every test possible, first checking with my ISP on port opening and 100% guarantee that all ports are left open, second bought brand new router incase of problems amking sure ports 50,500,4500,8,123,1723 TCP+UDP are open, finally talk...

not so SURE signal

Hi again...I got my sure signal sent off for repairs, came back and now it wouldnt link up with my phone... any suggestions, help?! 

Lovelite by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Position

During the sure signal setup I gave the position as ground floor. I have since moved it upstairs and cannot see how to change the position  to 1st floor. Does it really matter?

Resolved! Can't change postcode - Error invoking Portlet

I'm getting the following error message when trying to change my Sure Signal postcode. Can this be fed back to the appropriate Java dev team?   EDIT: Just thought I would add in that I'm not actually needing to change my postcode, was just checking s...

Nabs by 17: Community Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unregister Sure Signal

Hi, Could you please provide instructions of how I can unregister my Sure Signal. I am no longer a customer of Vodafone so cannot log in to my account to unregister it from there. Thanks, Chris

Suresignal V1 stopped working after almost three years.

Worked perfectly since early 2011. Same BT router, same ping, same speeds, same phone numbers, etc. Could you do a resync please. I have reset it, deregistered it, reset it again, all to no avail. My wife, daughter and I are all on Vodafone contracts...

wellfan by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

VSS3 BT HomeHub 4 - No connection

I use a VSS 3 because the masts in my area have been "upgraded" and the signal is now up and down like a fiddler's elbow. When I first moved to BT Broadband (HomeHub v4) my VSS3 worked reasonably well with the odd disconnection during a call. However...

Vodafone Sure Signal - Does Sure Signal Data Count Against My Allowance?

When my phone is connected via suresignal, and I use the data connection, e.g. to watch YouTube, does that count against my data limit on my phone? Obviously it's me actually already paying for the data over my home broadband connection, so I'd hope ...

mmillmor by Not applicable
  • 24 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels