Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure signal not working on my iPhone 4s

Hello I recently broke my iPhone 4S witch my sure signal box worked on just fine I put my sim in a non 3G phone whilst my phone was being fixed now I've got my phone back I can't seem to get 3G with my box it seems to be working fine with my girlfrie...

Keep getting text to update sure signal postcode, why?

I am still in my same house with the same postcode on the same number but over the last 12 days, I keep getting a text message tell me to up date my sure signal postcode. I Have updated this a few times now but giving up. I migrated broadband to anot...

New phone, same SIM/number not connecting to sure signal box

My wife and I have used a sure signal box (version 1) for over 3 years without many problems. She's recently changed phone but is still using the same SIM and number but the phone won't connect to the box (ie no signal at home). The box is working as...

iPhone 5 Sure Signal Problem

I have an iPhone 5 and an old vodafone sure signal that doesen't work (nor has it for a while) Does anyone know if there is or when there will be an upgraded sure signal box that will support my iphone 5 ? Thanks v much for any help.

TH1 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal suddenly not working (BTHomeHub2); all lights fine.

Hi, I've been reading the posts regarding VSS not working; have tried suggestions but still no luck. Here is a transcript of what I have written to the Vodafone shop in Cambridge who offered to help; however, have not heard back from them yet: This i...

Sure Signal after Porting Number ?

Hello, Hope that somebody can assist ! New phone and new Sure Signal last week all working 100% - just had number ported across from Orange and now can't get into my online account to add new (old) number to the Sure Signal, change accounts etc. Have...

rjhardy by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal v1 - not connecting to any phone

We have a suresignal in a holiday house and use it infrequently.  The 3 normal lights are on, but none of the registered phones can  connect.  We have not changed ISPs or SIMS since the last visit.  We have tried to reset the device according to inst...

taks by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! BT Home Hub 4 and Sure Signnal 1

Good morning I took delivery of a BT HH 4 to replace my HH3 about three weeks ago. I managed to get the Sure Signal box to work after a few days trying. Sadly last week I had to disconnect my broadband connection because of building work in the house...

Resolved! sure signal steady red light, slowly flashing internet light

I am trying to get a sure signal to work at my new house.  There are four of us on Vodafone in the house - and there's no reception at all in the area.  This is the second Sure Signal I have tried since moving in last week - and it is giving the same...

Sure Signal Solid Red Light Only

Hi, We have been having issues with our Vodafone sure signal not connecting.  I have performed a hard reset but all that seems to happen is the System and Phone lights flash for ten minutes or so before they both go out and leave only the red light o...

Labels