Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Calls Failing

Been having calls failing going on for a week now. Got a new SS box, got BT tech guys checking the port forwarding on my BY Hub2 infinity, got Vodafone guys pinging the system and checking the up/down load speed all is fine and still I can not make c...

fillari by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

sure signal may need

i have no "phone   light"  lit  on my sure  signalboth lights  had been  flashing for  a  while  the  signal  strength  and   phoneonly the  signal  strength   light  is  constant   along with  the  power  light nowi  reset  it  and  held resset  bu...

aliroom by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

How to re-register a different sim with no other owners possible?

Hi there - having had my phone and SIM replaced recently, I only just noticed that I was getting awful signal in the house, and that my MK1 sure signal wasn't flashing the 'in use' light when I was on the phone. I hard reset the unit, waited for the ...

NeXTGen by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Stopped connecting

I shut down my sure signal and netgear router for two weeks while on holiday. Now I am back, I can no longer connect my iPhone 4.Resetting it, I get 3 out of 4 lights- power, connectivity & service OK, not usersI only have one vodafone phone connecti...

Keithrow by 4: Newbie
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Suspended

Hi, I pressed deregister on the control panel and it deregistered from my account.  I have given my suresignal to someone in London.  They are now unable to use the box as its saying "It has been suspended from the network cannot be reinstated". I've...

Wifi not available on iPhone 4s after setting up Sure Signal

We have recently set up Sure Signal at home and since doing so I cannot access Wifi on my iPhone 4s (husband's iPhone 5 does not have a problem).The Wifi option in Settings is greyed out so I cannot switch it on never mind connect to our wifi connect...

my sure signal has just gone off help plz

hi got up this morning and my sure signal box has just gone off been working perfect untill now can anyone help me plz my serial number is 40131559334Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601] Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved....

micknliz by 4: Newbie
  • 19 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Solid Red Light Only

Hi, Came home from work to discover solid red light only on sure signal - can you help please? Tracert as follows: Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.C:\Users\Ian Gibbs>tracert 212.183.13...

gibbo456 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Sure Signal - solid power light only.

I have poor reception in my flat due to basement and thick walls so i have a Sure Signal box supplied by Vodafone a year ago. It has been working fine until Thursday evening. I have called Vodafone several times and we have run checks/resets/resync b...

Vodafone account closed. Still texting me for a post code at 4:55am

Good morning,I closed my Vodafone account and ported my numbers to my service provider two weeks ago. However, I am receiving texts at 4:55am every other day asking me to update the post code for my SureSignal. This is extremely annoying.I am unable ...

Swiss by 10: Established
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels