Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

cant register vss v1

I have logged into my vodafone account and tried to register my sure signal box.It allows me to enter my address and the box serial no, Sure Signal Name and floor number.whether I press 'add users' or 'submit without adding users' I get the following...

kitaldo by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure Signal Disconnects & Dropping Calls

HI am using a sure signal v 3 with a BT infinity hub. To begin with it would sometimes drop long calls, reboot, then fail to connect calls for while. As a result we moved the location of the sure sjgnal using power line adaptors to reduce wireless in...

Resolved! Sure Signal not connecting

Hi, my sure signal had to be reset and re-sync'd yesterday. It works for several hours then my phone would no longer connect to it. Both white lights were on as if it was in contact with my phone but it would not work. I rebooted it several times but...

Sure Signal stopped working - help please. (2 flashing lights)

Hello,I've had my Sure Signal for years now. Worked fine.The last few weeks it has just had the 2 flashing lights.including thew red flashing light.I've tried turning it off/on again - not helped.Tried the reset procedure. No help.Tried calling Vodaf...

Resolved! vodafone sure signal

Just bought a new VSS. Plugged in, red light constant, white internet light has been slowly flashing for last 2 hours. What can I do to sort this out? 

cec123 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal and BT home Hub

We are experiencing issues between our home hub and sure signal, the mobiles in the office have to turn either wifi off or 3g otherwise you just can not make or recieve call, sounds like the phone is in a bucket of water..

de register sure signal box

Hello, would it be possible to de-register My suresignal box as i would like to register it to my account, it was registered to my partners account. The serial number is 21197178409. Many thanks Stuart

2 Sure Signals V3 on Same Network

Hi I understand it is possible to use two Sure Signals on the same network because we do so at work. However, I live in a rural area with limited connection speeds and I would like to know if this would be possible for me. Here are my average interne...

Just changed my phone

Just changed my phone which was registered as the master number against my suresignal. Now my new phone powers up and sees the Vodafone network (I guess via the Suresignal), but won't make any calls, etc.  How do I get my phone to register against th...

mbames by 13: Advanced Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels