Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure signal (2) red light only

Hi After updating from ADSL to Fibre (xilo / uno broadband) the sure signal is no longer working. I just get a red light nothing else. I de-registered it and again registered it and it now says registered online in the my account after I did a reset....

o007 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cant set up new Sure signal

Went through the setup procedure for a new Vodafone Sure SIgnal twice today and each time after typing in the users numbers I git a load of garbage javascript. Ever since then when I have logged in to try again the VOdafone website has been reporting...

Sure Signal power light only

Hi, My SS has been working fine for months. However stopped working today or in past few days. Have tried steps on troubleshooting post.When I reset, both system and phone light flash for about 10 minutes, then go off and only red power light on. I'v...

Unable to access online account to add new device to Sure Signal

I need to add a second handset to my Sure Signal and understand I need to do this via my online account. Whenever I try to log in I get the message 'Sorry. We're unable to process your request because of a temporary problem with our online service. P...

mowerman by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal connectivity

I have a new suresignal and am currently using a Belkin 76.EO wireless router. After initially having a steady red light and flashing white light it setlles down to a flashing red light and two orange ones. I have tried the following actions: Reporti...

yourworst by 2: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V3 vs BT Infinity

I've just got myself a Sure SIgnal today, and plugged it into my router (Netgear WNDR3700v2) and I'm unable to get a connection through it.  I've opened the following ports as I've seen mentioned on different forums: TCP: 8TCP: 50TCP: 123TCP/UDP: 172...

Sure signal problem

Most of the time my iphone doesnt connect through Sure Signal (can be seen with the little number of bars available on the phone) even though all lights are on in Suresignal. Each time I need to unplug the sure signal and insert it back into the powe...

sreeramy by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

VSS V2 will not connect to my BT Home Hub 3

I received my brand new VSS V2 on Friday. I followed the set-up guide in the box but after 48 hours all I have is a steady power light and the system and phones lights flashing at the same time. After 24 hours, I read some threads on this forum, I ha...

flatch69 by 2: Seeker
  • 27 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels