Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Trying to Top Up Mobile Dongle

Hello, please can anyone help.... I am trying to top up a mobile dongle, I entered all the details...registered the card....BUT when the drop down appeared to choose the price.... it said £5 top up THIS IS NOT mobile dongle, looks like I would be top...

rawhide by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Network - Mixed 3g Signal

hi, I live on top of a hill and can see a mast from the house at wormald green yet still the signal goes from reasonable 3g (200kps) to gprs at 50/60kps.Sometimes cant get on internet with 3g at all for days Any help appreciated Squarebushed.(post...

Mobile BroadBand - Activate Sim?

Hello I have been using the Vodafone service for over a year now and i have never had this problem. Just tried to connect thropugh a VPN connection and it did'nt work, So i tried on VMC and after about 5mins of nothing, An error pops up saying "This...

sakotius by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - Poor HSDPA reception

Hi, I have moved to Ulverston, Cumbria and my sony ericsson elm doubles up as a dongle for my laptop which is great. The only thing is that I only get a GPRS signal if im lucky! I am currently paying 3 for mobile internet wehn im at work in Ulversto...

wishywoshy by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

k3805-z system crashing

Hi I've got a K3805-Z USB stick and everytime I plug it in to my pc it causes the system to crash. The screen goes blank and system stops working. I have downloaded the software both the 9.4.6.2 & 10.0.201 releases from the web site to see if the sti...

Vodafone Mobile Connect Won’t Install

I have recently changed laptops and am having issues installing the ‘Vodafone Mobile Connect’ software. Particulars Operating System: Windows XP Professional Server Pack 3 Mobile Connect Software: Version 9.3 downloaded from http://on...

jwilson by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - Another program is using the device

I have been assigned a job to install a wireless dongle onto a win7 32bit machine. I log into the administrators account and install the software just fine. I can also connect after installation. However, when I reboot and get the user to log in unde...

Slee1979 by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone K3565 Modem - Can it be used with Vodafone Australia SIM?

Hi, I purchased a Vodafone Dongle while I was in the UK on holiday and I live in Australia and was wondering whether I can use this dongle in Australia if Vodafone Aus is compatible??? Vodafone Mobile Connect IMEI: (Removed for security), MODEL K35...

collnick by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Services - Is Proxify Blocked on Content Control?

Being 59 years of age I find it annoying that Content Control is still preventing me from accessing the Proxify site, especially as I was trying to help solve the Northern Rock access problem. (Someone on another website reported that Proxify will by...

jarviser by 15: Advanced member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Mobile Connect Lite and Windows 7 install issues.

Dear Vodafone tech guy. I've just bought a brand new dell Inspiron Mini 10v. Windows 7 Starter. I tried to install VMC from the USB modem (model KC3565) but can not. I downloaded Vodafone Mobile Connect Lite (v9.4.2) and tried to install from tha...

G-A-R-Y by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels