Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Mobile Broadband - Complicated Account Registering

I’m a new customer to Vodafone Mobile Broadband having just bought a PAYG dongle two days ago. I’m a bit confused over the procedure I have to follow to register an account, which seems overly convoluted and needlessly procedural. As I understand i...

orian by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Mobile Broadband - I'm Getting Constant IPv4 loopback

I'm running Windows 7 64bit and have the Vodafone Mobile Broadband via the phone (v2.4.20.3031) loaded. It works without a problem but while it is running and the phone is plugged in, the phoneconnectorvtp.exe process is constantly sending a ping to ...

Vodaphone K3760 USB Modem

I am repairing a laptop for a customer and he has one of these. The connection shows 7.2MBS when connected but everything is dead slow. Can anyone shed any light on this? Seems that the connection quality affects the speed, but its still very very s...

RichyBaby by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

How Fast Is Mobile Broadband On Voda?

My O2 dongle and Samsung NC10 netbook only give me download speeds of 550 Kbps despite indicating a 3G+ connection. I have regularly tested the speed at broadband.co.uk over 3 months in a number of sites always with a line of sight to an O2 mast. The...

bexhill ref 2056023

can you tell me why i still have no connection in bexhill how long is this maintenace going to take

K3805 won't load - Error 2738

I have just got a K3805 Dongle and have made several attempts to load the software by plugging the dongle into my lap top. All seems well until it starts to install when I get the following: "Error 2738 Could not access VBScript run time for custom ...

Perksy9 by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Error message 1500

I bought a brand new dongle for my laptop yesterday. (model unknown, im at work!) When I plug in, the message reads "ERROR 1500" Error 1500. Another installation is in progress. You must complete that installation before continuing this one. When y...

clprincess by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Early Upgrade?

Hi, whats the chance of an early upgrade on a laptop?

samspam by 6: Helper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone pre pay dongle - wont connect via VMC

I have a colleague who i bought a pre pay dongle for and he has changed his laptop and reinstalled the dongle on it. Whe he tries to connect it comes up wit a message error 619 - I then changed the APN to pp.internet and the dongle tries to connect ...

msumner by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels