Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

K3565 With Linux

Hi, bought the the mobile broadband dongle then found its geared for use with windows. Is it possible to get it to work with Linux? Cheers Colin.

CRAJ by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Mobile Broadband - 3G Or Not 3G, Signal Changes

Recently I have been having connection dropouts on a more repeated basis, and when this happens my signal changes from 3G+ (with a turquoise light on the Huawei E220 modem) to just 3G (with a dark blue solid light). Waiting for a random amount of tim...

carterch by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Online Services - Corrupt VMC Lite Zip File

Just tried to download the latest VMS Connect Lite software from your web site at http://www.business.vodafone.com/site/bus/public/enuk/support/10_productsupport/laptop_connectivity/40_software/software/10_latest/p_vodafone_mobile_connect_lite_for_th...

tomagion by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Mobile Broadband - HTTP Error 403

Hi I am currently unable to access any websites using my laptop and vodafone USB Dongle. I keep getting message http error 403, the service you requested is restricted. It only recently started to occurr this morning Is there a problem? Thank y...

Moggie42 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband Settings

Can anyone help, i broke my dongle and have had to get an unlocked dongle. can anyone tell me what the settings should be? its a paymonthly account so don't know if that makes any difference. cheers Guys

Uk Sim Needed For K3520

I have to travel frequently between the UK and Portugal, so I bought a K3520 USB modem from Vodafone Portugal and signed up for their Vita Net Lite package in order to access the internet while I'm there. What I'd like to do is get a UK top up and g...

Vodafone Mobile Broadband - Removal Of Content Control Bar

Hello, I am having trouble with my new dongle which a more technical minded friend of mine has said is due to me needing the content control bar removing - could you do this for me please? as I have literally no idea where to begin. thanks.

Vodafone Mobile Broadband - Vodafone Mobile Connect 3G Connection

Hi all, Having some problems with a Lenovo T500 with embedded Vodafone 3G SIM card and VMC 9.3. A user who i support is having connection problems @ home. Upto the beginning of last week said user (who works from home most days) was able to get a ...

Vodafone Mobile Broadband - Connection Problems

Hi - I recently bought a mobile broadband package with laptop and have been having problems connecting to the internet for the last week or so. My postcode is GU19 5QL so I think I should be getting good coverage. Last night I tried connecting and it...

LucyAllen by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels