Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Issues Installing Vmc On A Mac

Hi - I am unable to install VMC on my MAC - OSX 10.5.8. I have a USB modem (K3565-Z) which when plugged in launches the software which I have installed, however when I try to launch the application, I get - 'No data card or modem found. This program...

sledge89 by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone K3565 Prepay Help Please

Hello sorry for the question. I have just bought the Vodafone K3565 Prepay USB Mobile Broadband 1GB when i get online it will not go any where but the Vodafone web site and will not pick up my e-mails and will not let me send SMS too it tells ...

Purchasing Via The Phone On A Business Contract

Hi, I'm currently looking at purchasing a talk and text package on a business contract, and then adding the 5gb Via The Phone mobile broadband. I called the business store today and was told, after much confusion as to what VTP is, that it was only ...

adoui by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone USB Dongle - Setting Up Outlook Express

Hello, I have a Vodafone Mobile Connect USB stick but cannot connect to Outlook Express. I have my emails through connectfree.co.uk and want to still use this if possible. Can anyone help and give me the settings I need - it's driving me insane :angr...

Billion Router With Vodafone K3760

Hi i have a Billion Bipac 7402nx 3g router. Im having alsorts of problems. When i use the k3760 usb stick it shows i have a connection (in the router admin page) then out the blue its gone and i have no ip address (0.0.0.0) or it shows that im connec...

Gster1471 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Closing My Mobile Broadband Account Urgent Help Needed

I just signed up for mobile broadband 3 days ago. It is a 3G Vodafone mobile broadband 12 month contract. The signal in my house is very poor. I simply think that its a loss of time trying to make it stronger, I am going to connect to internet usi...

need_help by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Pay And Go Mobile Broadband - Problem With Mac Software.

Just purchased and installed Vodafone Mobile Connect P&G on a MacBook with the USB stick (K3565 - Rev 2). All was going well for the first 5 mins and then I noticed the application hanging everytime you click anywhere within the programme. I've tried...

R635

I am a recent customer of mobiel broadband and I am infuriated. I keep geeting an error when in range of any wifi which is R635 and wotn connect. Even when out of raneg at home I get this. Therefore the 2 places I want to use this on the train and...

nickbegy by Not applicable
  • 24 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone PAYG Mobile Broadband - Can SMS Be Sent?

I have a PAYG Huawei K3565 mobile broadband dongle, and it all works fine, except I can't send SMS through it. Before I waste time trying to get it to work, can someone tell me if it is supposed to? The failure message hints that PAYG service may ...

Axolotl by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week