Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SL4 - Eton - No service for the past 40 days

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? This happens from the bridge crossing the river to Windsor, through all of Eton High Street and surrounding streets.  I have to drive to the inters...

Sure Signal V1 not working

I have a version 1 Sure Signal that has stopped working after I changed Vodafone contracts. I have had it re registered against my new mobile number but still not working. When it is plugged into the power and plugged into the BT router we get no lig...

Nonsevice

I currently have a htc one a9 phone. I upgraded my number and was sent a new SIM card over a month ago. For the past three days on and off I have had no service for like an hour and have had to restart my phone and take sim out several times to get i...

How to get a response regarding a complaint?

Having an absolute nightmare with vodafone - long story short I put in a complaint - I missed the call a couple of days after and Vodafone left a message asking me to call them back on a given number.  I did this and spoke to someone who said i'd com...

Do VF delay updates for OS updates on unlocked phones?

Hi, Just a general question, I have bought a phone direct from Blackberry (DTEK50) I tend to get phones as part of my contract but have gone this way for a change.  My question is on the BB forums other users with unlocked DTEK50's have received the ...

Billing problem not being resolved as per usual.

Once again Vodafone have messed up my billing and cant resolve it after numerous calls and chats. I recently went to close my account with vodafone but was talked into keeping a sim only contract for 12 months as they included a 40% discount and an e...

Smart Platinum 7 6.0.1-160fcn1 update - won't install

I had a notification for a pending update on the 29th May 2017 - downloaded, started the installation and it crashed out back to the Android recovery screen.Left it another week, just in case it was a flaky update file, tried it again, and this time ...

alanmh75 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 6 will not turn on

HelloA colleage at work has dropped her iphone and apparently it got really hot so hot she couldn't touch it.Now it wont turn on. She is under contract will she have any kind of accidental cover ?Would Apple or Vodafone have to fix it? CheersPaul

cannot connect to vodafone connect interface

Hi my wife is trying to set up our new Vodafone broadband but keeps getting this error message. she has installed Google Chrome but this hasn't helped. she phoned customer services who were extremely unhelpful.

Cant receive calls from o2 and tesco customers

hello can anybody help, so i moved over to vodafone on thursday, my number from o2 got ported over friday, all went over succesfully, only thing is that my mates are on o2 and they can text me but they cannot ring me, when they try ring me it says th...

Labels