Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Complaint - My Vodafone App

My Vodafone App for WP10. Any chance? We've waitied a good 4 years now.Come on VF, pull your finger out of your ##~## and serve ALL your customers, not just the Apple/Android brigade. 

frunet by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Problems getting an unlock code

I am having a nightmare getting an SIM unlock code for my device.  I tried filling in the online form ... I was told no, as I am a business customer, contact our account manager.  I asked our VCol rep to contact the account manager, and was told sorr...

Resolved! New bank direct debit details

Hi I've just changed banks and was wondering should I manually change my account direct debit details to reflect my new account number or will Vodafone do this after the switching process has completed? Thanks

gentoo by 3: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Can I sell my phone and iPad whilst they are still in contract?

Hi. In need of some advice. I have read so many articles about selling devices whilst in contract, I am confused.i have an iPad into its 12th month of contract. The T&C's say I own it after 6 payments. Is this correct? Can I sell the iPad and just pa...

Sure Signal V3 not working.

Hi There, We are having a bit of an issue with our Sure Signal (v3 latest model). The device switches on and goes through the motions, however, every time it ends up with the following lights: First light off Second light orange solid Third light ora...

Vodafone - hopeless shambles

Like many other people, I have had a very poor experience with Vodafone, a company that seems to be at best incompetent, at worse, almost completely dysfunctional... Despite being aware of the high level of complaints against Vodafone, its poor custo...

ofcomuk by 3: Seeker
  • 28 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 6S - Voicemail not working

Hi there, I have recently been notified by a number of people that my voicemail service is not working. Whenever they try to call me and I don't answer the phone, the phone just rings until they end the call, with no divert to voicemail. When I end t...

Sure signal box connection to pc

Can I use an ethernet adaptor to connect my sure signal box to my pc?I only have one ethernet socket on my pc, which is currently occupied by my modem cable.

FK14 Loss of service since Friday 13th January

Total loss of service in the FK14 7JZ area.  Failure occurred overnight between Thursday 12th and Friday 13th January in high winds.  No service at all (voice, GPRS, 3G and 4G services all absent). Loss of service has been verified with two neighbour...

Labels