Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Spotify premium

I have just signed up to the 25gb bundle with the entertainment package. I have tried to activate the spotify premium on my mobile several times (probably at least 10 times now- both using internet explorer and chrome) I called into store and showed ...

Billing issues

Do you know about this?  http://www.itv.com/news/2016-06-09/every-vodafone-customer-urged-to-check-bills-after-it-is-named-worst-network-in-uk/

extremely poor customer service

Ordered a tab 7 prime last tuesday and had to talk online twice and had to call twice,then the order was cancelled and when online once again and spoke to a sales person for over an hour who helped me yet again place an order online,waited a couple o...

marantz by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

New broadband - help!

My connecton date was yesterday and the broadband still isn't working. All the green lights are on but I'm getting a BTwholesale error. I've tried using the live chat but it's constantly busy and when I try to call I can't get through because I don't...

cherry88 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

VSS and Sky Hub 102

Hi - having trouble getting my VSS v3 and Sky Hub 102 setup to work. I have followed the port forwarding advice shown elsewhere on this forum but no joy getting the VSS to connect. Can you confirm my IP is whitelisted and the device registered correc...

mark1e by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Fiasco

We bought a sure signal box 4 or 5 months ago to replace one attached to Hubby;'s corporate account which stopped working. This was the start of our problem - getting anyone at vodafone to grasp that we wanted to buy the suresignal ourselves and ther...

Debol16 by 1: Seeker
  • 36 replies
  • 0 thanks

sure signal v3

Hi, my Sure Signal v3 isn't transmitting a 3G signal so I am unable to get a signal on my phones, any ideas? 

Sure signal v1 not working

Just noticed my my suresignal v1 is stuck on 1 solid green bar serial number 21224347050 tried the usual resets and different cable etc  any help would be great 

cpt666 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

swap phone numbers on sim only contracts

There seems to be massive confusion here with regards to a sim only contract ending with vodafone and a new sim only contract being purchased and moving the old number to the new Sim.   One operator online told me some long winded service that meant ...

Lime52 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels