Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

No connection to sure signal after sim change.

Hi, I have just changed to a nano sim and i am no longer connected to my Sure Signal. I have read that it needs to be Re-synced. I had a live chat with Vodafone and asked for it to be done, was told that it had been done for me and my phone should co...

New software for S5

I have just connected my S5 to the computer and an update has come up. PDA:0L3  CSC:0L3  PHONE:0L3 (VOD), its 1550MB in size. Anyone have any idea what it is? 

djs1970 by 4: Newbie
  • 20 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! r207 mobile WiFi

Hi all,   I have just bought a R207 - worked fine, until i changed the SSID and password from the default to a personalised version.  Since then i keep getting an error signal from any unit that i try to connect saying the NETWORK cannot be found.  C...

sidney01 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

reactivate sim not registering on network

I've been using sim since 2015 march. Last recharge was Sept/oct 2015Used whatsapp mostly. Been away, put sim into phone and it wont register with network.How can I reactivate... thanks

Resolved! Firmware updates for Samung S5/S4

Is Lollipop still the latest firmware being offered to the S5 and S4? My Hudl2 used to be on Kit Kat and when I upgraded to Lollipop it used more memory and apps had to be deleted. WIth the Samsung firmware, does this use more memory compared with Ki...

djs1970 by 4: Newbie
  • 45 replies
  • 0 thanks

HTC one M8 issue after Marshmallow update

I updated my HTC one M8 yesterday with Marshmallow and the phone has contiinuously turned itself on and off since. It ran out of battery and once it was plugged back in it continued with turning itself on and off again. I cannot gain access at all to...

raytrow by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung S6 randomly vibrates

My Samsung S6 ramdomly vibrates then quits back to the home screen. Happening when txting, phoning or doing anything.   Happens most days when out and about with data turned on. Wifi can be on or off. On android 5.1.1. Any sugestions.

SeanJ by 4: Newbie
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

New PAYG Phone and SIM

I have just bought a new phone and pay as you go sim (£10 bundle). How long does it take for the initial £10 to show on my account? Cheers, Paul.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V1 - Problems

Hello. Like many others here I am at my witts end ! I have been a Vodafone customer for over 20 years now and have 3 vodafone mobiles in my home. For over 6 years I have had a Sure Signal V1 and it has generally worked very well. About 10 days ago it...

Resolved! Sure Signal Not working - Virgin hub

Anyone else having problems with their sure signal not working again. The episode with Virgin's higher braodband speed last November seems to have been resolved but it's been off for another couple of days recently. Is it me or Virgin. Interested to ...

Labels