Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

no sim card

Heyi recently put my sim card into my razr phone and it worked....i made a call and sent a text message then after an hour or so i looked and there was a error message on the screen saying "no sim card"......im not quite sure why this happened.....i ...

Problem with VSS and BT Infinity

Hi there, a recent power cut meant that my BT infinity Hub 5 went off and since coming back on the Sure Signal has been unable to connect. I've had a series of resets done by your colleagues but nothing seams to work.  The only lights on are the red ...

VSS 1 not working

Hello.  My VSS1 has stopped working.  I have changed the Ethernet cable and tried different ports in the Sky hub box and done a re-set etc... All the lights are working except the phone one - i.e. 1,2 and 4 but not 3 (counting downwards). 3g is enabl...

Swissdoc by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure Signal 3 and BTHomehub 5

Power light on.  Lights 1 and 2 white and solid.  No decent vodafone signal.Been having trouble since change to BTHomeHub 5 which I would rather keep.Have opened the ports required - according to other posts here (I think).  Have turned on port clamp...

Sure signal problem

Hi my sure signal has stopped working for the last 2 months. No issues prior to that .I have done a reset and the manual firmware update routine. Still no joy. I see from other posts you require the info below to help resolve: Sure Signal serial No.2...

oldstar by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 1 No Longer Working.

Hello, I've recently moved to a new address, and have updated my Sure Signal details to reflect this.  However, the Sure Siganl seems to have now stopped working.  I get a solid green light on the power, and a flashing green light on the @ LED.  Afte...

HairyBum by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure signal management via web page

Hi. Long story cut short. We have 5 V/fone monthly tarrifs and recently the reception in our postcode has deteriorated.  Was sent and set up Suresignal only to find 2 handsets were not compatible. This has now been rectified....2 x Galaxy S2's, 2 x B...

Greyskull by 3: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal problem

I have a solid power line, but an intermittent internet signal. I have changed the the Ethernet cable but it has made no difference.

njarnold by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 1st timer question

I am using iPhone 5 unlocked with PAYG sim.....I have Sure Signal 2 conencted to sky sr102. Power ok and signal ok...but I have question about making calls.  1. Do I have to have Credit do make calls as only registered sim today. 2. What should happe...

Labels