Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SS works when it feels like it?

When I firts plugges in all seemed well. Then I noticed thatI had no signal at all on my phone. I checked and found that the SS had only a red light. So, I reset and waited. Eventually I had red and Internet but no service. Then No internet. Then all...

vodpete by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

netgear D6300

I cannot get my suresignal to work with my new netgear D6300. Has failed for 6 weeks now numerous support calls, numerous restarts and resyncs to no avail. In the end i received a new Suresignal but this has made no diference either. Ports open outbo...

PaulN by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal not working for iphone

My sure signal box worked fine up until about a month ago for my iphone 5S and Nokia C2-01.  However, while my Nokia is still working on it my iphone does not.  Can you help please?

phil99 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

SS1 Not Connecting to phone

Had a problem with my internet access over the weekend, but this is now resolved. However my SS1 is not now connecting to the phone. Same ISP, same router, I have switched off and disconnected the SS1 and switched it back on. I have checked the dashb...

Resolved! Sure Signal V1 not working - Lights 1, 2 and 4 are on solid

Hi my sure signal has stopped working.  I've tried the resets etc that are in other posts (hard reset, hard reset with ethernet left out for a while).  I've made no changes recently, and no phones work with it now.  Do I need a re-sync?  I;ve deregis...

Sure Signal

HI,My sure sugnal has stopped working - it was working perfectly well 4 weeks ago. I have tried de-registering and re-registering it, but still no joy! Any ideas?

JonG by 3: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

Changed Sim two weeks ago and sure signal still will not work.

I changed my sim card but kept the same number. I moved on to one of them micro sim cards and now my sure signal will not work with my phone. I have rebboted the phone and the sure signal no end of times and they still will not work. Sure signal S/N ...

DanJ by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! can i assign x2 devices (sharing same sim)?

As per the subject, I'm thinking of upgrading my handset and would like to be able to use it and my current handset on different days of the week sharing the same simcard and number (i.e. obviously not at the same time); Can I set both up with surebo...

unsure by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't add new user to SUre SIgnal

getting folowing error message when adding users onto the add users bit: Sorry we are not able to process your request because of following errors in your form.Sorry, we're having a technical problem at the moment. Please try again in a few minutes. ...

iabdul by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

SS1 and Vonage VOIP

My Sure Signal version 1 is disabled when I receive an inbound VOIP call over my Vonage service. The SS light 4 goes out and stays out requiring a power cycle to re-establish a link to Vodafone. Obviously, in-progress Vodafone calls are dropped. Is t...

Labels