Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Deregister Sure Signal 2 from an old vodafone a/c no longer registered

Hi,I need to deregister an old Vodafone Sure Signal 2 unit, as i am looking to sell it on.I can no longer log into my vodafone a/c, as it's says my account has been deleted as i am not a vodafone customer since Mar of this year.Can you please deregis...

Sure signal re sync

My sure signal has been working fine for months, but since the start of December it has just stopped working. I can't get a signal or anything the white world light just constantly blinks. I've tried changing the postcode and all that(resets etc) but...

Not receiving texts from one number.

So, over christmas my boyfriend got a new phone with a new number. When he got the phone he sent a text to my phone which i received with no issues. However, since then, none of his texts have come through to my phone despite his mobile telling him i...

SureSignal Internet Portal

I am trying to add another user via the Vodafone SureSignal internet portal. Once I press the final submit button I get the following text on the web page... Error invoking portlet "VAPGatewayController"The source of this error is:com.bea.wsrp.faults...

ASBS by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal problem

i have a sure signal box, it has never really worked in the time ive had it, i just put up with it, however we also have a 3 box my husband uses which is perfect. can someone call me and help me to get it working.i paid £100 and wish i hadnt bothered...

kevdor40 by 2: Seeker
  • 21 replies
  • 0 thanks

No Power Light since this afternoon

Hi I've had a version 2 Sure Signal box which has been working fine (other than the usual issues every now and again) but generally it's been fine. It was working fine at 3pm this afternoon but after being out for a couple of hours I've come home and...

alipee by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal 1 not working

Hi,I have the 1st version and am using bt home hub 2.0, I have been successfully using it for a number of year, unfortunately it seems to have stopped giving me a 3G signal. Lights 1,2 & 4 are illuminated.My serial number is 21230007276Mi IP address ...

Sure Signal stopped Working

Hello I wonder if you could help?I have started having trouble with my sure signal.I have read through lots of threads concerning issues with the sure signal and re-set it many times but to no avail.I have listed below the items you may need to be ab...

saw1964 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

driving me mad.....

HiRecently received a new sure signal box, after my original one, which never had a problem for 12 months , stopped working, i still cant get it working.Ive got the red light on all the timemy setting results are Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]C...

Labels