Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Unable to add a new user?

I have just had a sim swap on a user on my SS2. I have deleted them but when I try to re add the number again, I get a page of error text and messages. If I then go back in again, the number has been deleted but not added. This has been happening all...

Sure Signal V2 works intermittently

Hi - my sure signal box seems to be working only intermittently. It'll work ok for an hour or so at a time before resetting itself. Sometimes it comes back online fairly quickly, sometimes it'll take half a day. Usually both lights are on. Then eithe...

Need a re-sync

Hello: Can you pleaseresync my SS3 ?It's failed reach your servers for the past two weeks, after a full month of working as it should.Have done a factory setting reset, cold rebooted the router, but nothing does it. SN: 40133462537 Thanks in advance....

ajr0152 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal not working

Registered Sure Signal (serial no: 40133640538) last week at the same time as upgrading to iPhone 5s. Have followed set up instructions, reset, but still can't get a signal ? No telephone support and 'my vodafone' web site not working. Any help at Vo...

UM by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Power Light On, Flashing Phone & System Lights: Configuration Never Ends

Hi,  This situation isn't covered in the standard FAQ / troubleshooting thread but I've searched the topics and other's have had thsi issue and had it fixed by posting their details - so here goes.  I got the thing 3 months ago and I could never get ...

crump by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Keeps dropping out - here are the test results

Hi, suresignal keeps dropping out. I have identified the light sequence as in the sticky at the top of the page....flashing red, adjacent light solid orange. Latest suresignal V3 Hope you can help, thanks. Upload - 0.21 mbpsDownload – 6.58 mbps Ping ...

Sure signal v2

Hi I'm a contract customer and left vodafone last week, I pac coded my number over to a different network. I now want to sell my sure signal on eBay but a watcher has informed me I need to get the box deregistered. I rang vodafone and the man told me...

Swn77 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Suresignal not working

Hi My suresignal 3 is not working. It is my 2nd device. It may have worked when I firts got it briefly.I have configured port forwarding inn my sky router, The details you request are:SpeedDownload    37.21Mbps  Upload      9Mbps Ping        34msJitt...

Henry01 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

lost admin rights as was on now defunct PAYG

Hi, hoping someone can help - I had two mobile phone contracts with vodafone, and a sure signal - I cancelled one of the contracts but not the other and now it seems the one I cancelled was the one which was admin on the sure signal. I can no longer ...

Technical post - A day of traffic tracing - Sure Signal version 3

Hi, I have got so fed up with the Sure Signal version 3 not working, I decided to capture traffic from it for around 10 hours in an attempt to spot problems and find out what it does. Results below a) When not in a call, the Sure Signal sends and rec...

Labels