Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure signal drops calls

I bought one of these because my phone signal has disappeared from here[6 weeks now] , apparently there is an `issue` with the local mast anyway i bought a sure signal which worked for the first week and now it drops calls within 30 seconds leaving a...

ictf by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Register Problem

Hi, I keep trying to register my Sure Signal on my account section all day but keep getting an error.Can you please help as frustration is starting to set in.Screen shot of error recived included. Thank you.

Cyberped by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Port settings for Sure Signal with BT Business (not Infinity) Hub 3

Please can you tell me which ports need forwarding to the Sure Signal box on my Router. BT say my my home hub 3 is not the same model as the home hub 3 residential version that has encountered difficulties with Sure Signal.We have been using Sure Sig...

sure signal steady red light, slowly flashing internet light

Hi, this seems similar to some other messages but different aswell. At the moment the lights are as above, solid red and the first white light is flashing slowly for about a minute, then it stops and only the red light is on. Then it starts up the wh...

imiller9 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure signal Moved?

I have just received a text message from Vodafone stating they have received an indication that my Sure Signal has moved and I should enter the new postcode.  The Sure Signal has not moved an inch!  I've checked my account and the postcode is correct...

jororiggs by 3: Seeker
  • 20 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal - ported number doesnt work

Hi Vodafone, I have two sure signals, my main VF number (iPhone 5) will connect absolutely fine to the unit. I have added my work Vodafone handset (Nokia 109), it received the text to confirm that the number is registered with both of my sure signals...

mdinham by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Faulty SureSignal V3 40124249372

My SureSignal V3 hasn't worked at home for a couple of weeks and  I've reset it about 10 times. I've also tried it on the two networks I have at home - on one networks it has a power flashing & solid amber service light. When I switch it over to a di...

pinchick by 3: Seeker
  • 27 replies
  • 0 thanks

v2 sure signal

Hi i have the sure signal v2 which has been working well, ive just changed to the samsung c3350, i used my sim from my old phone but now on the sure signal ive only light when making a call had both before? Thanks.....

tony12 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Re Syncing VSS 2.

I have somehow managed to delete my previous message posted on the Thursday the 28th November whilist trying to reply to it. relating to VSS2 serial number 40114633064 the suggestion was that I did a factory reset Please see my reply to that suggesti...

Labels