Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

payg sim and android

i recently put my payg sim into my samsung tab2 and all working fine, but i used to be able to send text when it was in the payg dongle, but is there a way to send text via sim on android yet?

Leaving Vodafone, but partner needs Suresignal

Hi all, Looks like I will unfortunately be leaving Vodafone soon, and I wonder where I stand with my SureSignal. Its currently attached to my account, which will obviously be closed. My partner is also with Vodafone, and the signal at home is zero, h...

lordgoata by 4: Newbie
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Iphone 5 and signal sure

Hi I recnelty got and iphone 5 and reuested nano sim for my business sim which is on vodafone. After activating it, it doen't connect to the signal sure that I have at home anymore. I did try to reset/factory rest the signal sure few times and also r...

Mehdriod by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't access previous thread...

Hey Matt - you say: "The link provided above is the post you are talking about I have simply attached it to your existing thread as per the eForum T's&C's. When posting can you please make sure you are using your existing thread as this can cause con...

Why are my posts disappearing?

I keep on posting the same question (abut the R205) and then my post disappears after a couple of answers! If I click on 'my posts' I can find them again but cannot access the answers that I need... and when I look at this page where it SHOULD be (11...

sure box not working after changing the sim card

Hi Tech guys, I've recently changed my iphone 3gs to iphone 4, got a new micro sim card as well but the sure signal isn't working despite all lights working correctly. By reading some previous post I understand it's up to the new sim. My new sim is 8...

re registration needed

Hi I know there are similar threads but I felt this would be more noticed as a new thread, my mums partner has recently moved in and brought his old sure signal with him however he doesn't have a account anymore, I want to re register it so I can tak...

jamsterdm by 10: Established
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal won't work with new iPhone 4S

Hi I've read a load of threads, and maybe my SureSignal box needs to be re-synced. I have already re-set it to no avail. The full story is that there's already 2 phones registered to it, and work fine, one an iPhone 4 the the other a BB. My wife has ...

maz945 by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Very slow using K3772-Z with Windows 7 PC but OK on Windows XP PC

I get acceptable speed using my K3772-Z donghle with a PC running Windows XP but on my Windows 7 laptop it is appallingly slow. I'm guessing there are some network settings needing tweaking maybe? How do I go about tuning it? All suggestiuons gratefu...

dawoking by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Re-Register Sure Signal

HII RECENTLY BOUGHT A  VODAFONE SURE SIGNAL WHICH WAS ALREADY ACTIVATED THE PERSON HAS RANG VODAFONE TO DE-ACTIVATE THE SURE SIGNAL SO I CAN RE REGISTER IT .VODAFONE ARE SAYING ITS STILL REGISTERED TO PREVIOUS OWNER HOPE SOME TECH GUYS CAN HELP ME OU...

Labels