Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Samsung netbook - can i connect to home internet?

I have a samsung netbook, on one of the vodafone plans. It has mobile internet, but I want to connect it to my internet at home like my other laptops, how do I do this? In the botton right corner it sometimes picks the wireless box up, but then it wo...

Demismith by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Help Needed For Activate My Lenovo Mobile Broadband!

I bought a Lenovo notebook with a 30-day trial of Vodafone mobile broadband which is needed to be activated , I followed the sign up screen to call 08700 700 053, and was told to activate it, I need a mobile no.(there is no mobile no. on my sim card...

davidhe by Not applicable
  • 28 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3565 Mobile Broadband Software Problem

Hello to all, I have just tried to install VMC lite 9.3.5. onto my Laptop (Acer Aspire running Win XP SP2. It appears to get to the end of the install as i have both the icons for internet or SMS but get the following error when i try tor run it. "...

Gesh by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

DVD doesn't work now installed VF Dongle

I installed a VF mobile broadband dongle on my ACER ASPIRE 5720Z laptop and now the dvd player won't play any DVD's. It comes up with Windows Media Player cannot play this DVD because there is a problem with digital copy protection between your DVD d...

jezone by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - K3565 not connecting on Windows 7

My old style (non-expiring) PAYG K3565 (rev2) dongle will not connect to my new laptop running Windows 7 64 bit. It did connect to windows XP and still does, but only once did it connect (first attempt) to the new laptop with Windows 7 around 2 month...

steveh32 by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Network - I've Got No 3G Signal In TW18 Postcode Area

Hi, Ive not had 3G in my area( tw18 2pe) for nearly 3 days now which had basically made my mobile broadband dongle useless as its only connecting via GPRS.Is anyone else having the same problem and know any info about it????? Cheers

rudebear1 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

WiFi-7CCA86 with Spain SIM

In Spain, will a Vodafone Spain data SIM work in a UK Vodafone WiFi-7CCA86 modem?

ardcat by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Mobile Broadband - Using A 3G Dongle In Spain

I live most of the time in Spain and have got a 3g dongle on a monthly account. I have looked for a forum in Spain in English without success. So I have joined this forum. Anyway my problem is that the download speeds here are half what they are in t...

gobiker56 by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels